8: Knives And Pens

Start from the beginning

When we get back, we see and hear police cars, and see Jimmy being pressed against one and handcuffed. "Hell yes, just in time!" y/n shouts, jogging towards the scene. (a/n: acab:))

"Sorry to see you go Jimmy..." Frank and y/n taunt him. "You'll pay for this!" Jimmy squirms, as the officers shove him into the backseat.

"if he means pay for his bail, thats not fucking happening." Frank looks over to y/n. "Why were you two gone so long? you weren't fucking rig-" Y/n slapped him.

"Iero, i wouldn't do that with any of my students.." I cross my arms, and frank rolls his eyes. "right.." He winks at me.

"Frank, let's go get starbucks!" Y/n's face lightens, as she tugs at his wrist.

"Dude i'm too fucking broke for that." Frank focused on y/n.

Y/n gave him puppy eyes, and he rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Fine.. you coming way?" He glanced over to me. "That wouldn't be profesional-"

"Come on, why not?" He motions for me to follow him. I do, hesitantly.

Is this even legal?

I mean, why wouldn't it be..?

"Way's finally warming up, huh?" Y/N opens Franks car door. "Guess so.."

The drive there was... a little odd. Y/N and frank just kept insulting each other and laughing. I'm only about 6 years older than them but.. yet I feel so old.

We got there after what felt like ages, and Frank kept glancing over to me. This feels.. genuinely ILLEGAL. ((a/n: it's not i looked it up..))

We place our orders, and I just get a normal black coffee, meanwhile frank practically orders everything on the damn menu.

Y/N grabs my hand, and runs to a table. "That was.. uncalled for y/n." I the chair out. "Well, you walk slow Way." I mean, I know what she means.

Y/N'S POV

"That was.. uncalled for y/n." Way sits down. "Well, you walk slow Way."

We sit in silence for about 10 seconds.

"Way, why the hell do you keep y/n for detention so much? Detention isn't a thing at our university.." Frank sips his tea. "I mean, disciplinary reasons.." Frank cuts Gerard off. "Well, you kinda let y/n seduce you enough for her to get her shit and leave so I mean.." I slap him on the mouth. "Wait, you told him tha-" he turns my head to me. "Yeah, I tell him everything, he's my best friend.."

"Whatever.." Way sips his coffee, and accidentally drinks almost half of it. "Okay, how in the actual hell did you not burn your tongue Way?" I set my cup down. "Well, I've been drinking coffee since the age of 11, so thats about 16 years of pouring lava down my throat."