~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓮𝓷 ~

Start from the beginning

"What are you buying all this stuff for?" Lucy asked, watching Lina check through her items.

"Oh you know" Lina shrugged checking her watch, she had five minutes till she needed to meet Harry.

"No," Danny said.

"It's just sweets."

"And a robe" Cedric said,

Lina checked her watch again, the time was ticking down. She didn't want to be late and the quicker she left the closer she got to seeing her dad. "I gotta go, Harry needs me for something...I'll tell you about it later, promise" Lina got up and grabbed her things before leaving the pub.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were waiting outside for Lina and together they made their way up the high street, past Devish & Banges and out towards the edge of the village. The winding lane they travelled on lead them out into the wild countryside around Hogsmeade. The cottages were fewer here and their gardens larger, they were walking towards the foot of a mountain in whose shadow Hogsmeade lay. Then they turned a corner and waiting for them with some papers in its mouth was a very large shaggy dog.

"Hi dad," Lina said when they reached the dog.

"Hello Sirius," Harry said.

The black dog sniffed Harry's bag and then bumped his head against Lina, wagging its tail once and then turned and began to trot away from them towards the foot of the mountain.

Lina, Harry, Ron and Hermione followed Sirius up the rocky path of the mountain. It was easy for Sirius he had four paws but the four kids were soon out of breath. For nearly half an hour they climbed up the steep, winding stony patch, Lina followed directly behind Sirius and was sweating in her leather jacket when finally Sirius slipped out of sight.

They followed Sirius into a dimly lit cave. Tethered to one of the large rocks in the cave was Buckbeak, his fierce orange eyes flashed at the sight of them and all four bowed low to him, after eying them for a moment Buckbeak bent down as well and allowed Hermione to rush forward to stroke his feathery neck.

Lina wasn't focusing on Buckbeak, she was looking at Sirius who was now back in human form. Sirius was still wearing his Azkaban robes, his black hair was longer but matted and untidy, he also looked very thin.

"Dad" Lina smiled smiling she had never been happier to see her dad.

"Angel" Sirius croaked, removing the paper and throwing it to the floor, he rushed forward and pulled his daughter into a hug, a genuine smile graced his lips for a second before he let go. "Chicken," he said looking at Harry.

Harry pulled open his bag and handed over a bundle of chicken legs and bread.

"Thanks," Sirius said, opening the package and pulling out a chicken leg and sat down on the cave floor. "I've been living off rats mostly, can't steal too much food from Hogsmeade, I'd draw attention to myself."

Lina crinkled her nose and took a seat next to Sirius "I've got some bits too" Lina said opening her very full bag "chicken, sausages, bread, some bottles of pumpkin juice and some things from Honeydukes. I thought you know..."

"It's perfect," Sirius said taking a sausage.

"Oh and a new set of robes, thought you might want to get out of your Azkaban robes," Lina said almost shyly, she hoped Sirius would like it.

Sirius smiled even more brightly and pulled Lina to him kissing the top of her head "thank you Angel" he then went back to eating.

"What're doing here, Sirius?" Harry asked.