1

A/N: I won't follow the story line sorry not sorry hehe
---------------------------

We're just playing hide and seek🌟✨
_____________________________

"Pleaseee??? Pretty pleasee???"

"Melanie, no."

"But I can shoot directly at a walker!"

"But your parents say no!"

"THEY DON'T OWN ME! THEY'RE NOT EVEN MY MOMMY AND DADDY! THEY ARE JUST TWO ASSHOLES THINKING THEY OWN ME AND MY SHIT AND THEY WON'T LET ME DO WHAT I WANT BUT INSTEAD THEY FORCED ME TO DO SOME BABY SHIT! I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH! FUCK THEM!"

"Mel?"

The little girl jumped and the switchblade in her hand almost fell off her small hands. She turned around and gasped. It was her 'parents'. Her 'mother' started crying into her husband's shoulder. Her 'dad' looked at her like he had saw a ghost. They were sad, and terrified, at the same time.

"Melanie...,"her 'mom' called her with tears pouring heavily down her cheeks. She had never seen Melanie like that.

The girl looked at her 'parents' and ran out of the gate. Richie, the teen boy she's begging to go hunting with, ran after her. The girl started crying as soon as she ran out of Derry.

"Melanie!,"Richie called after her. She kept running and running passing a few walkers and dead ones. Richie chased her deeper into the woods and he killed some walkers while he chased her.

"Melanie Martinez we all will be worried!"

"Get outta here leave me alone!,"she screamed and kept running. Richie ran and unfortunately lost sight of her.

"Melanie?!,"he shouted. No response. He did it again, but still no response.

"Melanie Martinez please!"

A few minutes passed and he came out with an idea.

"Melon Martini I got milk and cookies! And candy too!,"he shouted into the woods, but still no response. He sighed.

"Mel I'm going back home! Please, if you want to, come home. We love you, Mel!,"he said and turned around hesitantly. He walked back home holding the tears in his brown eyes behind the huge glasses. She was his best buddy after the Losers' Club.

Mel's POV

I ran and ran and ran when suddenly I heard a gunshot. I was so startled I almost fell down. And then another gunshot. And then another. And then it sounded like some people are having a war.

I looked around and saw a boy - around 13 years old, I guess - approaching me. I took out my switchblade and pointed it out at him.

"Leave me alone," I said but he just kept walking. I was so freaked out and I threw the switchblade at him. It hit his arm and I thought I saw blood trickling down to the ground. He grunted and held his arm.

"C'mon," he said and I followed him to a camp with I think 6 people or more. The shooting had stopped and dead walkers were scattered around the camp. A man looked at me and the boy beside me.

"Who are you?"the man asked.

"Melanie."

"How many walkers have you killed?"

"More than a thousand, I think."

"How many people have you killed?

"2."

"Do you have a camp?"

"Yes. If you wanna go there, you gotta get Henry's agreement."

Then a man with messy hair and a crossbow in his right hand asked: "Henry who?"

I said: "Henry Bowers. The leader of our camp. He was once very cruel, though," I giggled. He's also kinda cute to me.

"Take us there. I wanna meet my sister's son," he said, and my eyes went WIDE.

I said: "Your WHAT?"

"My sister's son. Did I stuttered?"

"Oh...but what are your names?"

"Rick," the man wearing a cop's uniform said.

"Daryl."

"Michonne."

"Maggie. Maggie Rhee."

"Glenn Rhee."

"Sasha."

"Carol."

"I'm Judith."

"Aaron."

"Enid."

"I'm Negan. Nice to meet you."

"Carl," the boy beside me said and smiled.

(Ok not all of them's in here cuz they're the only ones in my mind rn)

"C'mon. Take us there. Now," Daryl said and I nodded.

"Follow me," I turned and started walking back to home with strangers behind my back with backpacks and weapons with them.

A/N: That was absolute trash im sorry I've been inactive i have school and stuff

Cringe But Just Read Pleaseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें