Girls

Description:

Bayley is 20 and has always had a crush on Sasha. The only thing stopping her is the fact that Sasha is 17. Will they finally get together since Sasha's birthday is only 3 days away and she'll officially be 18? Or will other things get in the way?

Today I'm visiting my best friend Becky. It's her mothers birthday and she's throwing a little party for her. I can't wait to see Charlotte and...Sasha. God Sasha Banks is something special. She's like a dream come true. She's gorgeous, kind, sweet, funny and intelligent. Everything I aspire to be. I've always looked up to the younger girl. She's made me a better person over the years. I know I know she's only 17 and I'm 20 but I think she's amazing.

I pull on my favourite Jacket over my Macho Man Randy Savage shirt and slip on my black ripped jeans, with a Vans SnapBack. I hope I look good.

I look down at my Blue slip on vans that Sasha gave me for my birthday and smile. What is this girl doing to me!?

On the way to the birthday party, I turn up some Paramore and quietly sing along to let the flames begin. I can't wait to hug the girls. We haven't hung out in ages! Mainly because Becky doesn't want me anywhere near her little cousin, but who could blame her? Sasha is young, I'd be protective too if I were Becky.

I finally arrive as if you're too shy (let me know) by the 1975 ends. Pulling my keys out of the ignition, I hop out and shut the door behind me, only now realising just how nervous I was.

I haven't really seen Sasha without having to leave 10 minutes later since she was 15, a lot has probably changed since then but I hope she's still the same old Sasha.
I knew it was wrong to have a little crush on the girl when we were younger, that's why I kept my distance. She's older now and she turns 18 in 3 days. Maybe we'll finally get together.

I shake out of my thoughts as I walk up to Becky's door and she greets me with a soft smile.

"Hey Bayley, I know you know that Sasha is here...I just want you to know, if you ever hurt her I will fuck you up so badly that you won't remember your own name" she whispers, making me gulp loudly and she grips my shoulder, before pulling me in for a long awaited hug.

"I wouldn't dream of breaking her heart. She's special." I reply, walking in and instantly grinning as Sasha's best friend Charlotte walks towards me and engulfs me in a big hug.

"Bayley! I didn't know you were back in town! Sasha is gonna love this" she giggles, letting go of me and running to a blue haired girl in a studded leather jacket. I couldn't see the girls face but she looked really excited about something.

A couple of minutes pass and I've already greeted most of Becky's family and family friends. Wonderful people, probably the most polite bunch I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

As I finish up greeting everyone Becky's mother runs up to me and squeezes me in a tight hug.
"How's my little wrestling champ doing?" She asks, referring to the wrestling team I joined at university.
"I'm really good, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while" I respond before she begins telling me about her job and her family.

After our conversation ends, I walk out to the back garden to get some fresh air. Sasha is still no where to be seen and I'm starting to crave her company. I don't know how to explain it, she simply makes my life happier.

"Martinez?" I hear a familiar voice speak softly.
"Sasha? Your hair is blue oh my god!" I say, admiring how beautiful she looks.

"I've been looking for you everywhere since Charlotte told me you were here, I couldn't find you in that crowded room" she sighs and wraps her arms around me.