/26/🌸Moving On🌸

Start from the beginning

"Why?"

"He has been in his room for almost a week......I kept calling him out but he doesn't answer."

"O-okay....then...." Akari accepted as Akane's mom thanked her and hanged up.

"I'm guessing your gonna leave this paperwork to me?" Teru asked lazily.

"You said it." Akari winked as she took her bag and waved goodbye at the poor boy.

"I'll make up to you! Probably!" She said as she completely left Teru alone.

Timeskip: Akari arrives at the house.

Akari took a deep breath before knocking at the house. It has been a while since she went here, she took a glance at the house beside it. Aoi's house. It looked normal, but she doubts she' ll see Aoi inside. Akari heard the sounds of footsteps approaching the door. It opened with a 'click!', revealing Akane's mom. You can tell that his features are from his mom.

"Akari-chan! Please come inside." She said as welcomed Akari with a smile.

"Uhm....thank you...for having me here." She slightly bowed as she took off her school shoes and went inside the house.

"What's wrong with Akane-kun?" Akari asked as she sat down the couch.

"........I don't know either." Akane's mom said as her smile turned into a sad one.

"He hasn't been talking to me, he just suddenly locked himself up on his room a week ago, he hasn't came out since." His mom explained as Akari nodded in reply.

"I'll talk to him." She smiled as Akane's mom gave her a hug.

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem." Akari said, going upstairs.

"Ah! Wait Akari-chan! Wait a second I'll prepare some food." She said as Akari stood there, seeing the woman run to kitchen. After some minutes, She came back with a tray with food at hand. Akari took it and went upstairs and stood infront the second door on her right, that has a sign that says 'Akane-kun'. She took a moment in front of the door.

Akane was in a week there inside the room, who knows what would his expression be when he sees her. Akari's hand gripped the door knob, slowly opening the door.

Dark. Good thing that one of the installed lights in their house was near the door, Akari can only see his bed just across the room, with the window hanging open. She took a step and went inside the room.

"Akane-kun?"

She asked, scanning around the room, seeing him near the study table, sitting on the floor. He just stared at Akari with wide eyes. It pretty much looked like he didn't want to talk.

"Uhm.....It's okay if you don't want to talk" Akari said as she walked to him, placing the tray in the study table.

"...and here's some food your mom prepared. She said you haven't been going out."

"It's worrying everyone you know...." She said, lending a hand to Akane.

He looked down. He probably couldn't face her.

Is what I like to say, but instead, he stood up, not taking her hand, and gave her a hug, burrying his head in her shoulder, surprising Akari.

"A-Akane-kun....!" She said startled as Akane started to get heavier, making them wobble.

"Wait a second! I just got to walk by mysel—" Just before she could warn him, they both fell on the floor pretty hard with a thud. Akari mentally facepalmed.

"I'm sorry....." Akane muttered near her ear, making her soul jump for a second. He was close—too close, there was only a teeny tiny gap inbetween their faces. Akari can feel her cheeks heat up.

"You don't have to apologise, I panicked that time...so....I decided to snoop in." Akari said looking at the ceiling.

"I wanted to see you." Akane said, getting off of Akari and sat beside her.

"I thought I lost you."

By hearing this, Akari felt butterflies flutter on her stomach. It was pretty ironic, just after the incident, she finally gotten over her feelings for Akane, but now it seems to build up all over again.

"You can't be serious." Akari gave a small chuckle, placing her arm above her eyes, preventing him to see tears from falling. Akane heard the sniffles coming from Akari. He leaned towards her and held her close.

"I am."

Akari accepted and hugged him back. Her mind was a total wreck. But she felt safe with Akane. Those feelings probably didn't entirely went away, though she mentioned it once to Teru. It was something that can't be forgotten that easily. The two of them were tangled to each other for a while, until Akari pulled away and wiped her tears.

"Uh.....sorry.....I'm....just surprised." Akari said, looking at him.

"It's fine....It's probably the first time I told something nice to you anyway." He said taking Akari's hand, now intertwined with his. "I appreciate you coming here too, I think I feel better."

"That's good to know. And....I think you should go down too, your mom is worried sick."

"Yep, I will, I'll take a bath first."

"Okay then, I'll probably be going back to school or something, There's still classes. And I left too much paperwork to Teru-kun." Akari said as she stood up.

Before leaving, Akane called out to her again.

"Hm?" She responded.

"Thanks....again." He sheepishly said, with a slight blush appearing in his cheeks.

"No problem." Akari smiled as she left the room, she went down and told his mom everything and left.

==========End of Chapter 26=========

Uhmm I have to apologise lmao the chapter sounded like a filler.