Twelve

Yoon's pov

It's currently early in the morning, getting ready for my hang out with eomma Yong. I was already ready but my parents were still upstairs, I missed school. But as much as I miss it, I still hate it. I feel like I'm missing a lot of stuff in school too so that's also why I should go to school by now.

"Yoon! Are you ready?" I heard eomma Yong say as him and appa Jae went down the stairs. "Yeah" I said as I stood up as well, shoving my phone in the pocket of my jeans. Eomma Yong was wearing a black shirt with a red flanel over it, black skinny jeans and black shoes with a black face mask and bucket hat. He most likely dressed like that so people wouldn't recognize him in public. Appa Jae was wearing his suit as usual to work.

We all then went in the car, with me at the back seat and Eomma Yong on the passenger seat while appa Jae drives.

/
Me and eomma Yong were dropped off at the cafe, ordering some drinks and decided to sit at a place where there weren't a lot of people in.

"May I ask, why didn't we just talk after school since I missed class for about a week now and am probably falling behind?" I asked as he I saw him smile, placing his coffee down on the table. "Because I want you to spend time with your boyfriend by then" he reasoned. I had just taken a sip of my coffee, and the statement I just heard made me choke. Coughing vigorously, as I felt him pat my back a couple of times.

"B-boyfriend?" I asked as I looked back at him. "Yeah, isn't Gab your boyfriend?" He asked as I almost choked for the second time. "H-he's not my boyfriend" I managed to say as I drank more coffee. "Oh, but why do you call him hyung if you're older than him?" He asked as he raised a brow at me.

Shit. He must have caught me when I slipped the other day. I nervously clenched on the coffee cup I was was holding on, trying to gather my thoughts to make a fake excuse.

"Yoon?"

"Oh uhm, it's because he's like a hyung to me. He takes care of me when I have problems and knows how to handle me in certain situations"

More like he's my caregiver when I slip. The thing about Gab is he always seemed to know when I would slip and how to handle it. I do know that I'm pretty annoying when I'm in little space and am really thankful that he handled me either way.

"Oh ok" he said as he nodded. Both of us had a long talk, even talking for hours. We both got to know each other more and the bond we had was great.

/

"Oh, your boyfriend is about to dismiss, are you two meeting?" Eomma Yong asked as he looked at his watch. I blushed at the assumption again, my feelings getting overwhelmed. "He's not my boyfriend eomma and yeah we're meeting later" I said as I fidgeted with my coffee cup.

"But you like him"

"Eomma!" I yelled but not that loud causing him to chuckle. "Ok ok fine, are you meeting up here? Your school is pretty close here" he asked as I nodded. "He'll be here in a bit-"

"Hey Yoon" they both heard as they turned, seeing Gab over them with his bag. "Oh hello uncle Taeyong" he said as he smiled, bowing at the elder. "Oh here comes your boyfriend" eomma Yong said as I slapped his thigh. Gab then proceeded to grab a chair from another table, placing it beside me. He then chuckled as he took a seat.

"Wow, why wasn't I informed that I was your boyfriend? So babe, how was your day?" He asked as he placed an arm around me, pulling me closer to him, playing along. I just blushed nonetheless, not replying anymore. "I'm just kidding" Gab said as he chuckled again, ruffling my hair.

"Well you two have fun, I'll get going" eomma Yong said as he waved goodbye to us, standing up and leaving the cafe.

"What was that all about? Did you confess to your dad that you have a crush on me? Don't worry I'll take good care of you" he said as he winked, causing me to become much more flustered than I already am. I just lightly punched his arm with a small smile, hearing him chuckle. "I'm kidding chill" the elder said as I felt his rub my nape with his thumb.

-tbc-
______________________
1.2k reads kwkskwkkakwmnwjisa

I'm sorry it's short and sorry for the slow updates