Abhay got his friend

Start from the beginning

"Don't give me lame excuses like you have been doing for the past one month Swara. This time I am not going to go back on my decision. And Sharmishta, I think you made it clear to your daughter that how much I hate love marriages in case she has any such thoughts. So, I am hoping that she wouldn't make things difficult", with this he went inside leaving Swara in tears.

"Shona, stop crying. Finish your dinner first", said Sharmishta patting Swara's head.

"I am full mom", saying which Swara rushed into her room and locked herself in. Holding the pillow tightly with knees close to her chest, she cried her heart out. Tears have become her constant companion for the past three years. Every time she looked at herself in the mirror, she could hear her own subconscious mind taunting her "Do you think you deserve happiness after all you did?".

She wanted to shout "It was all a mistake. I didn't do it willingly" but her voice never came out. She can't share it with her parents. She lost all her friends. She didn't want to share her personal issues with her professional mates. Having no other go, she succumbed to her subconscious mind carrying all that guilt masking a smile to the outer world. She never thought she would dream of a happy life again until she saw Sanskar again in Kolkata. And after a long time, she felt God has forgiven her and is giving her a second chance. That day she decided she wouldn't delay things like she did last time. Though Sanskar is giving her time, he didn't say anything which could strongly indicate that he likes her. Is he not interested in her? Should she ask him directly? What if he rejects? Is she forcing things on to him? He is already very pressurized in building up his career, will she be an add-on?

All these thoughts were pulling her down but the love for Sanskar didn't let her give up.

"No Swara, you are thinking too much, just speak with him and let him know how much you love him, he will understand. What if...no enough of negative thoughts. He will understand", telling herself that everything will be alright, she booked tickets for Mumbai being determined to confess her feelings to Sanskar not worrying about the result.

Almost at the same time in Mumbai, in a lavish restaurant, Sanskar and Arnav were speaking about their business stocks and profits while Abhay and Khushi were discussing the better ways of killing the villain as they were not satisfied with the ending in the movie.

"Abhay, how about Raichand enterprises stocks this quarter?", asked Arnav pulling Abhay off the discussion with Khushi.

"They are pretty good bhai, we have delivered two projects successfully, so I am expecting the rise to continue", replied Abhay helping himself to another serve of the delicious Mutton Biryani.

"I have met your team Abhay, they have got great potential. I would suggest you take up two extra deals this quarter. That would boost up your companies profits to a greater extent", suggested Arnav.

"You know me bhai, neither I would do overtime nor I would want my team to do. We will take up only as much as we could complete in our working hours. Coming to profits, I would run the company until I am in a position to give salaries to my employees. If there comes a day when I couldn't do that, I have you two to take care of me right?", Abhay asked looking at Arnav and Sanskar who were looking at him with a look indicating "he won't change". 

"What? Won't you love me if I don't run a company?", again asked Abhay as he didn't get any response.

"Come on stupid, you know the answer", said Sanskar with a smile.

"Abhay, get married as soon as possible. I need a company. I am getting bored sitting with three businessmen", complained Khushi.

"Why only me bhabhi? Even Sanskar is ready. When are you proposing Swara?", asked Abhay only to receive a kick from Sanskar under the table.

"Ouch!!", shouted Abhay while Arnav and Khushi laughed.

"I have a better idea, Sanskar and I can get married on the same day. So that even if Sanskar forgets his anniversary, which he is going to anyway, then I could remind him", added Abhay with a sweet smile.

"You both are impossible", said Arnav shaking his head.

After completing their dinner, 

"You both come and stay over at our place for the night", invited Khushi for which Abhay looked at Sanskar who was smiling thinking something else.

"Bhabhi, tonight I am planning to stay in Raichand Mansion", hearing which all the three faces lit up with a smile. In the excitement, Abhay forgot to bid bye to Raizada's which they didn't mind because they know what Sanskar means to Abhay.

As soon as they reached the Raichand mansion, Sanskar and Abhay got freshen up and took two sleeping bags on to the terrace and settled at their favorite spot for stargazing reminiscing all their childhood memories. At that moment, Sanskar received a call from Swara.

"Hey Swara"

"Hi Sanskar, had your dinner?", asked Swara.

"Ya, today we went for a movie followed by dinner", replied Sanskar moving away from Abhay who was trying to listen to the conversation.

"Great! Well, are you free this coming Sunday?", asked Swara hesitantly.

"Hmmm, ya. Why?", questioned Sanskar.

"I am coming to Mumbai. And I don't know anyone there. So, I would be grateful if you could pick me up from the airport", replied Swara keeping her fingers crossed.

"Sure, I will be there. But why are you coming here?", asked Sanskar though his heart was dancing with happiness.

Expecting the question, she already prepared an answer as she didn't want to tell him the actual reason on phone.

"I have office work to be attended on Monday. So, I thought I could catch up with you too", replied Swara hesitantly.

"Great, just text me the details of the flight. I will be there", saying which Sanskar disconnected the call before joining Abhay.

"Would you care to share with me the reason behind your smile?", asked Abhay looking at Sanskar's bright face.

"She is coming to Mumbai this Sunday", replied Sanskar, smile not leaving his lips.

"Wow, is she coming for you?", asked Abhay getting excited.

"Well, she didn't say that but I think she is coming for me. As far as I know, the company in which she is working doesn't have a branch here. Let's see", replied Sanskar.

"Finally, my boy is in love", saying which Abhay hugged Sanskar.

"Love", uttered Sanskar getting lost in his own thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today guys. Hope it was not boring.

So, what do you think who will propose first, Swara or Sanskar?

Did you like the movie and dinner?

Will be waiting for your views.

Thank you.