6: dwight, you ignorant slut

Start from the beginning

"That just screamed 'faggot'" I turn to him.

"Exactly my point."

------------------------------

When we get to the mall, we go straight to a little boba store. "Maybe we'll see Way again, I mean we see him fucking everywhere.." Jimmy scoffs, before opening the door.

"I mean, this is just a fan fic.."

We turn to the reader, and turn back.

After we get our boba, we go over to Hot Topic. (cringey emo shit, i know.)

"I like this shirt.." Frank turns to jimmy, holding a green day shirt.

"Fuck you man."

"Good."

Frank smirks, and puts the shirt back.

I see a Waterparks shirt, and immediately pull it off the shelf. "I'll be taking this home, thank you very much.."

"Didn't know you were into them, y/n" Frank raises an eyebrow.

"Oh it's kind of a new obsession, I guess."... "Like your obsession with way" He punches me in the arm.

"That's jimmy, not me." He cocks his head over to Jimmy, who's looking at a Pierce The Veil shirt. He luckily didn't hear him.

"Just this shirt, please." I slide the shirt to the cashier. "Okay! Anything else?" She scans the bar code. I wonder if that could scan my wris- hehe. nevermind that.

I ponder her question and scan the store, and see some septum piercings. "Do you guys pierce, or just sell piercings?" I turn my head to the cashier. "Actually we do pierce, and it's only $10." That shocked me. "Do it! Do it!" Frank chants. "Eh, what the hell. Why not?" Frank pumps his fist. "Alright then! Follow me you three." She motions for us to follow her. "What kind do you want? Like, what particular ring?" She points to a shelf of display piercings. "How about just a normal one for now." She nods, and gets the tools ready.

This is really happening. Nice.