"no i really dont" she says in a douchebagy tone causing me to roll my eyes.

"are you just fucking around with him? becuase he gets attactched easily and i don't want him to get attached to an asshole like you" i tell her honestly and she just scoffs in response.

"why do you care?" she ask, fiddling with her rings. something i've noticed she does a lot around me. "do you like him or something? if that's the case than just fucking say so"

"no dumbass, because kermit is my bestfriend, has been since  forever and i'm not letting him get his heartbroken to someone like you. that's all" i say, breaking the eye contact from her.

suddenly, i'm not intimated by her at all. billie becomes so small to me. when it comes to kermit and corey and protecting them, it becomes so easy to get mad at others as cliche as it sounds.

"i just think if that's your intentions you should stop hanging out with us." i say turning the radio up, only for it to be turned down by her.

"listen, i have known you guys for not even three days an-" billie was quickly cut off from the back doors opening, letting us know the boys were done.

i shoot one last glance at billie before starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

we drive to coreys like we do everynight, where kermit empty's the snacks as we eat, smoke, talk, and watch movies.

i know it sounds lame, and to be honest it is, but we spent all of highschool going to party's and doing crazy shit. it's our last summer together before kermit goes to college and corey leaves for military school. and im spending it on house arrest so we agreed we aren't going to let anyone get in the way of us three and that we are just gonna lay low and spend the last couple months we have chilling.

that's until billie came into the picture.

"what have you been doing all summer?" corey asks billie who's sitting uncomfortably close to kermit.

"honestly, nothing at all." she says which i find hard to believe. than again, she's hanging out with abunch of stoners on a saturday night.

"you guys just do this all the time?" billie laughs.

"uh yeah actually. that's what happens when your on house arrest" i remind her, pulling up my sweatpants for her to see the monitor.

"oh right, when do you get it off?" she asks.

"uh, a month. that's if they don't catch me doing anymore dumb shit. like smoking weed" i say, taking a large hit from the bong that was infront of me.

"why don't you smoke?" kermit than asks billie.

"i don't like how it changes people" she responds earning a laugh from me.

god this girl is so lame.

"so let me get this straight, you will drink hard liquor but not smoke weed? and your reasoning is because it "changes people?" have you ever even tried smoking weed?" i say in disbelief

"but it doesn't change you guys. you are almost unfazed by it" she says again, completely ignoring my comment i just made.

"well, weed doesn't really change someone" i tell her, still laughing from her previous comment and adding onto mine. "drinking changes people a lot more than weed does" i finish as billie just shrugs

"and you should see tatum drunk. all the sudden she's all over everyone" corey says laughing. "just takes a lot for her to get drunk"

we continue to talk, every once in awhile kermit making some cheesy ass comment that makes billie laugh.

even if billie does seriously like kermit, he could do so much better. yeah she has the looks and everything, but a shitty personality. she's an ass.

after another hour of talking, ive finally had enough.

"alright, i'm gonna go" i say, getting up from the couch and grabbing what was left of the gummy worms.

"why so early?" corey asks, placing his legs on the couch where i was sitting.

"just tired, plus parents want me home" i lie.

my parents? funny.

i can bet you my whole life my parents aren't  even home right now.

billie snuggles closer into kermit making me want to throw up right there.

"alright, see you tomorrow" kermit says, reaching his hand out to fist bump me which i walk right past.

i get in my car, starting the engine and plugging my phone straight into the aux, some ski mask song turning on.

i can't get billie out of my head, i hate her hanging around us, i hate the affect she has on kermit, i hate her just being here.

tatum: we need to talk soon

kermit: don't text and drive loser

tatum: red light

kermit: yeah whatever. come over tmmr

i hope billie can see his texts.

wait.

i have an idea.

tatum: cool;)

kermit: weirdo

tatum: parents home tmmr?

kermit: idk weirdo. y u acting like this.

tatum: c u tmmr

you can see where i'm going with this, i know it sounds bad, but i'm pretty sure it'll make billie back off. hopefully back off for good.