Chapter 7: Show them the light

Beginne am Anfang

"Well then, that made things a lot easier." I said as I got on the sparrow and boosted towards USJ.

USJ:

Ahri pov:

Me and the rest of the students who were still at the entrance were watching in horror as we saw Aizawa's limbs being broken by the big bird.

"Wh- What are we gonna do?" Akali said as she was still looking at the horrible sight.

"I- I don't know." I said.

We managed to get Lida to get help. He has to hurry!

"We need to help him! Akali said as she took out one of her kunai.

"No stop!" Evelynn yelled as she held Akali back.

"We need to wait for help!" Kai'sa yelled.

"He needs help!" Akali yelled.

"And we can't do anything I yelled making them stop and turn towards me.

"We're not powerful enough to take that thing on Akali! We need to wait for help!" I yelled.

There where silence before I broke it. "We don't want to lose you as we did with Y/n..." I said as I was holding back my tears.

Everyone was looking at me. Akali then hugged Evelynn as she began to cry.

Evelynn was hugging her tight as she tried to calm her down.

"It's alright... It's alright..."

Kai'sa then looked towards the villain and her eyes shot up.

"GUYS! THE THING IS HOLDING MIDORIYAS ARM!!!"

We looked back to see the bird holding Midoriyas arm and about to slam his arm down. The blue-haired guy was reaching towards Tsu and Mineta.

But then something else happened to make them stop.

BOOM

The doors behind us exploded and a flying bike stopped at the edge of the stairs.

The smoke was in the way so we couldn't see who came.

"Man I was away half of the school day and I come back to this? I swear to god I can't go anywhere without you guys getting in deep shit."

That voice...

"Y/n?!"

The smoke cleared so we could see him. He was wearing some kind of new amour.

 He was wearing some kind of new amour

"Yep, that's me." He then turned towards me.

"Don't worry, it's going to be fine." He said.

We then heard footsteps behind us.

We turned around to see All Might walking to the edge of the stairs... with no smile.

"I had a bad feeling..." He began as he kept on walking.