Chapter 46 First Person

Start from the beginning

Kidou: "Aoyama, take up Amagi's position. Ichino, get warmed up too."

Ichino and Aoyama: "Yes, sir!"

"Amagi-senpai doesn't seem like himself today..."

After practice was over...

???: "Saegusa-san!"

"Hm? E-Eh..."

Music Club Member: "Saegusa-san! We finally found you!"

"H-Hello..."

Music Club Member: "Saegusa-san you really should join the Music Club!"

Music Club Member: "Yeah! We know you're in the Soccer Club but being in multiple clubs isn't bad!"

"W-Well..."

Shindou: "What's going on here?"

"Shindou-san...!"

Music Club Member: "Shindou-san!"

Shindou: "If I remember correctly you guys are..."

Music Club Member: "Yeah, we're part of the Music Club! Speaking of... Shindou-san don't you think Saegusa-san would be great in the Music Club?!"

Shindou: "Music Club?"

Music Club Member: "Yeah! Saegusa-san has a great-"

"Ahahaha! That's enough thank you!"

I quickly cover her mouth and shake my head.

"I-I won't be joining the Music Club, I'm focusing on the Soccer Club right now..."

Music Club Member: "Aw... well if that so... we apologize for what we've done a while back."

"I-It's fine..."

Music Club Member: "But at least promise us this! You'll take part in the Karaoke Contest during the upcoming school festival!"

"...What?"

Shindou: "We have a upcoming school festival? At this time?"

Music Club Member: "Yeah! I believe it's after your club's match against Gen'ei Academy, I think!"

Music Club Member: "Anyway we have to go, bye!"

The members waved goodbye.

"A school festival..."

Shindou: "How unexpected. By the way, what did they mean a while back?"

"Ah... that. Well remember when we bumped into each other, when you learned I was a second-year?"

Shindou: "Ah, yes..."

"To tell you the truth I was hiding from them."

I point to the Music Club Members.

"They've been wanting in their club."

Shindou: "How come? Do you play a instrument?"

"Well yes... but I don't think that's the reason they want me to join."

I mumble the last part so Shindou couldn't hear.

Shindou: "Hm?"

"A few yes."

Shindou: "A few?"

"Yeah... it's nothing really. Well I have to go... bye Shindou-san."

Shindou: "See you tomorrow Shirabe-san."

*At home*

Kirara: "Ahaha!"

"What's so funny Kiri-chan?"

Kirara: "Tai-kun got caught again!"

"Amemiya-san?"

Kirara: "Ahaha yeah. I don't think he'll ever get out of there."

"Hm..."

I watched as Kirara was typing on her phone she had a big smile on her face.

"Kiri-chan..."

Kirara: "Yeah?"

"Do you like Amemiya-san?"

Kirara: *cough cough*

It took about 2 seconds after Kirara stopped coughing.

"Did you choke on something?"

Kirara: "N-No!"

"No you didn't choke or no you don't like Amemiya-san?"

Kirara: "B-Both! What gives you that idea anyway?!"

"Whenever you talk about him you have a smile on your face. And no not a fake one."

Kirara: "E-Eh.... f-fine! Okay maybe I like him!"

"As in...?"

Kirara: "Interest of course!"

"....." *stare*

Kirara: "Shirabe~"

Kirara whined at me.

"... You know you didn't actually tell me how you meet Amemiya-san."

Kirara: "I didn't? Well I guess now's a good time as ever."

Kirara pulled away and smiled.

Kirara: "It was before I met you. Before Ishido-san assigned me to be your "bodyguard". You know? Though it was Ishido-san who introduced me to him."

"Father did?"

Kirara: "Yeah. He said a genius soccer player was in the hospital and I should visit sometime. So I did and we hit it off great!"

"I see..." 

Kirara: "What?"

"There's more isn't there?"

Kirara: "Ahaha no that's it!"

"....." *pout*

Kirara: "Shirabe please stop doing that. You know I'm weak to that."

"...Hmph." *pout*

Kirara: "Ugh....Fine~ one time when I went to visit him, they was a sudden blackout."

"What?!"

Kirara: "Luckily they had emergency lights and stuff. So none of the patients died or anything."

"Oh good...."

Kirara: "But...it was dark for a while."

! "Kiri-chan..."

Kirara: "Ah~ I hated it. You know how I'm afraid of the dark. Cause in the dark I remember those times. Anyway Tai-kun found me in the dark hallway. I was frozen and so was the floor. All around me actually."

"Your power went berserk..."

Kirara: "Mhm... in all... Tai-kun's the one who saved me. Despite my powers going crazy... even my Avatar came out. I was so surprised that he wasn't scared. He rushed in and took a hold of my shoulders telling me to wake up. That nothing bad was going to happen."

I smiled slight as Kirara was explaining. Then when I turned to Kirara, she rolled over and smiled at me.

Kirara: "But you're still the one who told me that I'm not a monster."

"Hehe."

Kirara: "Tai-kun's the first person not to be afraid of me while you were the first person to not call me a monster. And I love the both you so much for it."