Lee felix

It's been weeks since my arrival in Osaka,I've even made friends here (well with my brothers friends since he won't let me outside cause I might get KiDnApPeD) but I'm gonna Prove him wrong today. Cause I've got a plan to sneak out of the house with Mark,he's one of my brother's friends turns out he's the same age as me although he's older.....by two months. He's the brains in their gang, "anika it's not right to sneak out, an- AND if we sneak out and he finds out he's gonna kill me and then yo-" "oh chill out nobody's gonna kill anybody" I said while opening the front door,oh! In case your wondering yuta's on a "mission" so this is how it's the perfect time to sneak out for my four hours of fresh air. "Four hours and then back home,we'll go to the park then back home" mark said,locking the door behind him. "Also please pay attention to whom you speak to we have riva-" "mhm mhm I get it" i said rolling my eyes during the process.

~at the park~
Mark and I sat at the benches looking at the little children swinging and walking around screaming happily in joy,all while we talked about the group and how protective Yuta has been to the group as well as the many missions they've been thru "wanna get some ice cream?" Mark suggested "Yes please!!" "Okay stay here okay? And then we'll head home"he stated while getting up to go meet the ice cream parlor "got it!" I replied and saluted him as a understanding gesture. "So your Yuta's sister?" My head turned to the blonde beside me "Do I know you?" I asked, "your not supposed to,your brother is just one of my dearest friend's and people weren't kidding when they said you are really pretty" he replied,smirking."Anika!!" Mark shouted waving two ice creams as he walked up to me. "Oh yeah,tell your brother to expect me soon" "wait what's your name?"  "I'm felix" before I could reply he was already far from where he stood,"who was that?" Mark asked "I don't know he just said his name was felix and for yuta to expect him soo-" "let's go.now."