The Nerd Player.

Mina in the hoooouuuussseee!!

Argh! Am I a lazy person or what? Anytime I start a book then a new idea comes and I leave the old one.

Maybe Wattpad should give a limit of the number of books to write at a time.

So, this book is a bit different from my other ones because it's in the African culture. Specifically, Ghana.

My crazy friend motivated me  to write a Ghanaian story so I'm giving it a try. Please support this book as you've supported the others.

NB: some things in this book may not be exactly how it is in Ghana. And there may be typos sometimes but don't stop reading just notify me at the comment section. Pray that I complete the book this time.

Story description...

Ever heard of a nerd who hooks up with girls and dumps them?  I guess not. Girls always expect a player to be that popular hot guy all girls adore. Well, some hot guys are not players and actually have hearts.

The thing about this messed up world is that the most unexpected person can be someone who dumps girls after the second date. Maybe it can be a girl player. Or maybe it may be Sidney Lamptey. No one knows.

Okay except her unsuspecting victims. In life, everything has a reason so what is the motive behind all this Sid is doing? Will she stop even when she mistakenly falls for James Ofori?

~~~

Characters:
1. Sidney Lamptey.
2. James Ofori.

~*~*~*
Unfortunately, I currently don't have any pictures to use as the characters so just imagine two dark people. Or you can imagine them with the same skin color as the cover.

#staysafe.

🤾🏿‍♀️~Mina