~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ~

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well," Harry said and then much louder he said, "yeah that's right."

"Well done Harry, I'm proud of you," Lina said.

"Thanks, Lina," Harry said grinning at the girl.

"Eve" Cedric whispered into Lina's ear causing her to shiver and not from the cold.

"Yeah" she replied and scooted slightly closer to him.

"I think you and I need to talk when this is done how about we go off somewhere?"

"Alright" Lima whispered back. Slight panic settled into Lina's chest she was worried how this was going to go but she knew it needed to be done, they needed to clear the tension that Lina had caused.

Just then Ludo Bagman's magically magnified voice boomed out beside them making them all jump and the stands go very quiet. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached our decision. Mer - chieftainess Murcus has told us exactly what happened at the bottom of the lake, and we have therefore decided to award marks out of fifty for each of the champions, as follows. Miss Fleur Delacour, although she demonstrated excellent use of the bubblehead charm, was attacked by Grindylows as she approached her goal, and failed to retrieve her hostage. We award her twenty-five points."

"I deserved zero," Fleur said shaking her head.

"Mr Cedric Diggory, who also used the bubblehead charm, was first to return with his hostage, though he returned one minute outside the time limit of an hour" enormous cheers erupted from the Hufflepuffs in the crowd and Lina gave Cedric's hand a reassuring squeeze. "We, therefore, award him forty-seven points."

"Mr Viktor Krum used an incomplete form of transfiguration, which was nevertheless effective and was second to return with his hostage. We award him forty points."

"Mr Harry Potter used Gillyweed to great effect. He returned last and well outside the time limit of an hour. However, the mer-chieftainess informs us that Mr Potter was first to reach the hostages and that the delay in his return was due to his determination to return all hostages to safety, not merely his own. Most of the judges-" bagman paused and shit a nasty look at Karkaroff "feel that this shows moral fibre and merits full marks. However...Mr Potter's score is forty-five points."

Both Lina and Cedric clapped for Harry. Cedric and Harry were now tied for first place, it was all going to come down to the last task.

"The third and final task will take place at dusk in the twenty-fourth of June" bagman said "the champions will be notified of what is coming, precisely one month beforehand. Thank you all for your support of the champions."

Madam Pomfrey began heading the champions back up to the castle and into the hospital wing where dry clothes were waiting for them. Lina quickly changed into a pair of leggings and a jumper that was two sizes too big, but it was soft and comfy so she didn't care. Lina tied her hair up and met Cedric who was in similar attire, by one of the hospital beds.

"You ready to go?" Cedric asked his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah" Lina nodded, she waved goodbye to Harry, Ron and Hermione and followed Cedric to a nearby empty classroom. The pair didn't talk right away, they each sat on a chair facing opposite each other, Lina wasn't entirely sure where to begin. Well, an apology would be best and then she could attempt to explain why she had been ignoring him.

"I'm sorry" they both blurted out at the same time, they chuckled slightly and then stopped.

"Why are you sorry?" Lina asked confused.

"For yelling at you after the ball" Cedric said placing his hand on the back of his neck. "Seeing you kiss Francis, I don't know it really...I can't explain it exactly but it felt like everything had gone wrong. Does that make any sense?" Cedric asked chuckling to himself lightly.

"Yeah," Lina said playing with her hands "I really did go to push him away."

"I know," Cedric said placing his hands over her own "and I knew it then but I was being a dick."

"You were being a little dickish" Lina said cracking a small smile.

"Ah, there it is," Cedric said smiling too "there's that smile I've missed."

"I really am sorry for not talking to you. It's hard to explain too why I stopped...but you don't have to worry, I'm alright now" it was true, Lina loved Cedric but he was with Cho and Lina would never be selfish and put Cedric in a position where he had to pick, she couldn't do that to him. When you really loved someone you put aside your own feelings for them to be happy, and if Cedric was happy with Cho she could except that.

"So we're back to talking now Black?" Cedric asked hopefully, unaware of the inner talk Lina was having with herself.

"Yeah, life was miserable without you Diggory."

Cedric sighed and pulled Lina up and into his arms "even if it was for only a couple of months us not talking really made me realise how much I need you in my life" Cedric placed a kiss on Lina's temple, a plan forming in his mind.

***
A/N: Just a warning, the next chapter is ridiculously long.