He's in love with who? (OLD)

Well here is my story of my favorite TTTE couple (Don't @ me). Probably the last story I'll make, but I'm not entirely sure.
Anyways, enjoy this crappy book ;P

Today would be the day. For many engines it would be a day like any other, but for Gordon it would be special.

Gordon had promised himself that today he would ask Henry for a date, and perhaps confess his feelings for him. Yes, Gordon was in love with him. They argued, always made fun of each other because of their accidents and they never got along. Even though it was a long time ago and they were friends now, the fact of being in love was still unbelievable. It was thought that he would be one more engine on the friends list, but it seems that destiny wanted something else.

Currently, Gordon was at Knapford Station, looking around as his passengers entered his express coaches. However, his attention wasn't focused on his train at the moment. He was still thinking about the unexpected crush he had for Henry, and also that he was going to ask him on a date.

Every day, Henry stopped by Knapford Station to see the passengers and say "hello" to Gordon. He didn't care about that, but now he was really wishing Henry would show up before the train departs.

He stood there, patiently waiting for Henry and hoping the guard wouldn't blow his whistle too soon. And then, the whistle he wanted to hear sounded. He smiled and his eyes darted to the left, watching the green engine puff on the 4th platform.

Henry looked at Gordon and smiled. "Hello, Gordon!" he said cheerfully. "It looks like you're in a good mood today!"

"I really am!" said Gordon. "I'm taking the passengers to a special place today!" He wouldn't really, but he needed to make up an excuse somehow.

"Well, Gordon." started Henry. "You wouldn't mind if you went to the Black Loch Run with me after work, would you?" He glanced hopefully at Gordon.

Gordon felt his boiler bubble with excitement at Henry's words. He blinked and he gave a look filled with curiosity. "O-Of course not! Why the question?" he tried his best to remain his composure.

"It's just...I'm in love with Emily and I wanted you to give me some advice, since you're good with that..." said Henry.

His words sounded kind and quiet, but for Gordon they hurt more than knives. Henry was straight? He wouldn't mind if he said "no", but saying he wasn't interested in guys was totally disappointing. Gordon looked at Henry and smiled weakly. "It's true, I'm really good at this...I will help you, don't worry."

"This is good to hear!" said Henry smiling. "See you later! Bye!" And with that, he left.

Gordon looked at Henry from afar in disbelief. First time he falls in love, and discovers that this love is unrequited.

He frowned and looked at the floor, thinking about what he had heard. The guard blew his whistle and he left with his express, no longer with the happiness he had earlier.

Should I continue?