✩the forbidden zone - eleven - the internet✩

Start from the beginning

"Mama L!" He called to a lady. He tried to grab a piece of food off of the plate but she wacked his hand away with a spoon. "No JJ."

"Mhm."

We made our way out of the kitchen and got closer to our destination.

"See they got the back up generators going. Kooks don't miss a beat." JJ chorused.

We walked a bit further before JJ led us to a room. He opened the door and quickly shut it behind me.

"Sweet Lord the internet!" Pope sighed as he ran to a computer.

"Let me get in there." JJ smirked to me. "Gotta check my insta models."

"No me first. I just started a free trial on Netflix and I need to catch up on my criminal minds binge." I sighed.

"We don't have time for that." Kiara scolded.

John B got out the map and Pope opened up Google Earth.

"Coordinates please?"

"34, 57, 30 north. 75, 55, 32 west."

We watched as Pope entered the coordinates and pressed enter.

"okay boom. Continental shelf right there." John B observed.

"Okay well if it's off the deep end it's not going to be much of a treasure hunt is it?" Pope sassed.

"Come on baby. Come on" JJ cooed to the computer.

I heard a noise outside of the door and looked to make sure no one was coming in. I looked to JJ and we were both stressing a bit.

"Shit that's on the high side." John B exclaimed looking at the computer. "It's only 900 feet."

Pope looked at him as if he was crazy and I let out a snort.

"That's not too deep." JJ added. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Is that doable, or something?" Kiara asked.

"Yeah totally doable."

"Last time I checked, my head felt like it was going to explode at 20 feet. How, exactly, are we gonna get to 900." I questioned.

"Yeah will we be taking your personal submarine?" Pope asked sarcastically turning to JJ.

"How do you know this Mr. Divemaster." John B added.

"The salvage yard." JJ replied.

"What?" I questioned.

"They got a drone that can drop 1000." He replied turning to me. "It's gotta 360 camera and everything. It's for like deep dives and stuff it's exactly what we need."

"And can your dad get his grimy little hands on that." John B questioned. I pursed my lips at the mention of JJ's dad. I hated that asshat.

"Well my dad's grimy little hands got his ass fired." JJ replied. "I guess the salvage captain frowns on showing up shit faced."

We all let out disappointed sighs and began thinking about our next move.

"But the drones there." JJ added. I smirked knowing where this was gonna go. "It's in the impound yard out back."

"How much did you say was on the Royal Merchant again?" Kiara asked.

"400 mill." me JJ and John B said in sync.

"400 million dollars?" Kiara exclaimed.

Pope jumped up from his seat and ran to the door. He blocked us.