Hey!Zhan called to him,

He looked up immediately and he was looking like he was in surprise.

Zhan didn't know how to ask about yibo ,he was sure if yuan knew how he did to his friend ,yuan wouldn't be this happy talking to him ,like he was waiting for this particular question

"Ahaha ,how can I help you?"yuan asked him

"You are yuan?yibo's friend right?"Zhan brought himself to say something at last.

Yeah but...yuan continued and explained everything that had happened to yibo ,actually zhan didn't show any surprise on his face ,he patted the latters shoulder and was turning to leave when suddenly he turned to yuan's call to him...

Listened and with many thoughts he could only nod.,Sayed what he had to say and left.
He didn't know the reason yuan was so happy ,didn't he feel bad that yibo is not fine?but he understand ,he understand that every person in school was always admiring his looks ,if they really know about the inside would they even let him stay at peace?
I mean am not bragging for him but he's the only one of his kind that exist ,a true person!
But today?nowadays?he peng?will really make him turn to another person that never existed!

The classes were over at 3:15pm and everybody was heading home ..,yuan can't keep it from the world that this was the most precious day of his life ..he felt dreams come true ,I mean he had lunch with an angel or what at first would you call him?he's so handsome and beautiful at the same time ..who really made him have such good looks?two angels that fell in love and gave birth to him?ahaa whoever they are ,thank you for bringing such a pretty person to earth ,yuan's mind didn't give him space to think about anyone else.

Yuan walked down from the bus to Wang's mansion ,he promised yibo to be here this evening to check on him ..he's really a promise keeper.
Nobody is home yet?but I bet nana is here always ...
Hey nana!?nana?yuan called from every corner when he entered the house ,it seems no body is home ...he walked up to the stares and went for yibo's room..

Yibo?yibo?yuan is not tired yet he's calling out so loud.
Hey ,'you don't have to shout!an emerging yibo from the bathrooms door says to him
'Ofcourse you are sick ,how do I know if it's you ears?'yuan said jokingly at yibo who seem not in the mood to take the latters jokes ,because he's never serious with anything.

'Yuan!'yibo intoned with his deep voice making it sound as soothing as possible because he really knows despite of yuan being a playful and jovial person he's a grand master of sensitivity or do i say in this particular story he's a cancer?or may be you know any other zodiac sign that's really so sensitive than cancer.

'Okay!okay!yibo don't get angry so easily ,you must learn to find humour in everything ,don't wait until someone crack a joke and you let out that smirk you are always used to ,come on ..yuan said it more of it being serious than a joke

Yibo never see anything funny or do i say he's not into laughs? I mean atleast if not laughing at something funny someone normal also laughs at his own thoughts about the funny thing said but yibo?he doesn't fit in ,if he does then i bet he really need concentration and make peace with his mind.

Yuan gave his self a sit at yibo's study table ,yibo bounce himself on his bed and support his head with his palm making his head straight face the ceiling
Yuan was in silence as if waiting yibo to talk about the incident earlier in school.

'Yuan,I was not sick 'yibo said in a more serious voice letting his head fall to the side and face yuan
'whaaaat???Yibo?and what was that all about?
Yuan asked him surprised if yibo can really fake sickness.

'You and the principal didn't listen to my explanation ,you wanted me to shout at you?',yibo said looking at yuan with an emotionless face

'okay !now that you are not sick ,can you explain what was happening at the school garden?'yuan asked with concern his mind filled with curiosity.

Sure yibo would like to tell yuan about xiao zhan but isn't he the one who brought this to himself ?what will yuan think of him?I mean a man crying because a man shouted at him and he felt hurt!isn't that being weak?,if not weak what else will he make himself look like?a laughing stock?no!no! not me!yibo suddenly moved his gaze from yuan to the ceiling when he heard yuans question,what will he say?