...

"Maybe, he was being nice because they just met...?" Gekko asks and cat boy looks at him. "Like he would ever be nice" he says before jumping into the cat car. "What's wrong with him?" You ask and the others shrug and jump in. You sigh and get in the cat car. 'Wait,"This one's not bad but she's still a Pj pesk".....He thinks I'm not bad'. You think to yourself as you guys head back to Hq, you snap out of it when you see a figure in the distance. You look more closely and it wasn't just one of was about 8, you squint your eyes trying to see what it is. "Night ninja" you mumble looking at the figures. "Night ninja? Where?" Cat boy says looking at you. "Cat Boy! Eyes on the road!" Gekko says making cat boy look back at the road. "I was just thinking" you say and Owlette looks out your window. "Night ninja!" she yells pointing and car boy turns the car towards him. "He's just training his Ninjalinos, it's not he stole anything" you say but they ignore you. "Night ninja!" Owlette says jumping out of the car. "What do you want Pj's?" He asks and you cross your arms. "Ninjalinos" night ninja says and they start attacking the others. "H/n Tell your friends to leave us alone" he says and you look at him. "I tried, but they wouldn't listen" you say then look over at the others. "Come on ninjalinos!" Night ninja says waving his hand then jumping off with them following behind. "Guys, we should really leave night ninja alone, he's not doing anything" you say but cat boy jumps in that cat car clearly ignoring you. "Really?" You say and Gekko and Owlette walk over to you. "Sorry H/n, we don't know what's up with him today" Gekko says and Owlette nods. "Come on, if you see night ninja on the way back to Hq don't let cat boy know" she says and you all get into the cat car.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, it will be longer next time I promise