"When we feel pain and crushed because of something which was led in the past, we normally think that we committed a mistake by letting that person go. But when we just trust ourselves and life with it, we heal with time. Believe me, if you've ended things the way you know you should without holding any hard feelings or unspoken words, you are really ready to let go and move on. Only then, I believe, is when with the passage of time, you are able to heal yourself. And then when you look back, you realize that some things are meant to happen and may be, just may be, everything happens for good. So that you can reach where you are now."

••••••

Amelia took note of the familiar buildings and suddenly her heart lurched up her throat when she noticed where Sehun was taking her.

The area was not that bright as the wedding day but it was still lightened up by the lamps and beautiful golden fairy lights. Her mind immediately went back to day when she and Sehun got married because he brought her to the same wedding hall where they celebrated their union.

"Why are we here?" Her voice was laced with numerous emotions, quiet but soft.

Sehun turned to look at her, daintily holding her hands in both of his. It was pretty palpable that two were nervous, heart racing rapidly.

"Just trust me, okay? Do you trust me?"

"Yes." She answered in a heartbeat and felt Sehun relax, a small smile playing on his lips.

His eyes were gleaming with delight and it made her wonder what he was up to. The pure adoration and innocence held between his irises caused butterflies to flutter in her stomach, her heart pounding against her ribcage.

"Then follow me."

Sehun's hand interlaced hers as he gently tugged her to follow him, taking her to a place where he wanted to let her know of his deepest feelings. They crossed the hall and headed left which led to the garden.

The sun was already setting and the two lovers were now engulfed in the night sky, the crisp air nipping on their skins. They reached the door which led to the garden and Amelia caught her breath, her mind only occupied by their interlinked hands and the warmth of his palm and simply his presence. She felt elated and it was difficult to describe the amount of joy she felt with Sehun's presence just beside her.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

The garden was decorated in the simple design it normally had but the flowers and the decoration of the altar were different and it resembled the one they had on their wedding.

"Remember this place?" Sehun's voice was as smooth as silk, letting Amelia look around the nostalgic place.

Of course she remembers the place.

How could Amelia forget the place they were scheduled to meet after their marriage agreement?

How could she forget the place they met for the first time after graduating school? Oh she remembers the surprise she felt when her mother confronted her that Sehun was the one they chose and he was her fiancé. She was flabbergasted and almost ran away but when Sehun smiled softly at her, she knew the two were in this together.

"Amelia," Sehun called softly and she turned to look at him. He smiled and stared up at the night sky, seeing the moon glowing in its ethereal light against the darkness, "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

Amelia looked up at the sky and noticed the beautiful stars and the moon, a smile playing in her lips. Everything felt so beautiful and peaceful that it was almost surreal i her eyes. She hummed in agreement, glancing briefly at him before she looked around.