1

•(Y/N) pov•

I was sitting in Dabi's lap when we heard a knock on the door. I didn't know who it would, could, or should be. Tomura answered the door and this tall male with big red wings and ash blonde hair came in. “Who's this, Tomu?”

Tomura looked at me “Oh that's right you two have never met-”

Dabi got a text and looked at it “Ight, I'ma headed out. See ya later.” he stood up throwing me off of his lap.

“Anyways-” “I'm going to bed..”

Toga grabbed my arm “If you're not doing anything can you go to the store, we don't any food left... Pleeeease!~~”

I sighed and smiled “sure..”

“If your going you might as well get something for... You know...” Tomura pointed at my back

“Oh! Right!” I hugged him and left

•Hawks pov•

'wow, she was so cute... She doesn't seem to have a quirk... Hm...' “Hey Shigaraki, who was that girl?”

“Oh,  that's (Y/N) Shigaraki.”

“Oh, so is she your sister?”

“Well not technically. But you'd have to ask her about her story.”

I looked at the time “Ugh. I gotta go.”

“Those idiotic heroes calling?”

“yep.” I walked off and flew to see if I could see her.

After a few minutes I found her. She was talking to a little girl and an old lady at a stop sign. The lady had a few bags and (Y/N) had a few bags herself and was holding the girls hand. Her being a villian, to anyone else it would have seemed like she was stealing from the lady and kidnapping a kid, but that's not what I saw. When the stoplight said they could walk she let the lady hold on to her hand while the little kid skipped along, the kid fell and was immediately picked up by (Y/N) with a smile. (Y/N) made sure the lady got home safe since it was getting dark. Then she walked the kid home. Once they got to her door (Y/N) got on a knee and put her hands on the girl's knee where she had fallen. A bright blue light came from her and within twenty seconds it was gone.

The girl hugged (Y/N) and went inside 'so is she a hero or a villian? And she has a quirk.' she looked up  and our eyes met. She motioned me towards her.

I flew down to her “I knew it was you!” she cheered with a giggle as my face warmed up just a bit “Anyways uhm... Can you take me the store? My quirk doesn't work properly so I can't use it to get there..”

I chuckled “Yea, but what exactly is your quirk?” I said as I picked her up bridal style

“Name first!”

“Ah. Ok. Keigo.”

“Is that your last name?”

“No, but that's what I want you to call me!”

“Not happening, Mr!”

I chuckled “Anyways, quirk?”

“It's called angel. I can do anything an angel can do which includes healing, making angelic weapons, and flying which does mean I should have wings but I'm a late bloomer so they're there but not visible.”

“Ah. Ok.”

We eventually got to the store and she came out withe a few bags. I picked her up bridal style again. “Oh yeah, I was wondering, what's your relationship with Dabi?”

“Oh, he's my boyfriend!..”

“But just yesterday I saw him with-”

“I know... I know...”

I sighed “So are you a villian or what?”

“I wouldn't consider myself a villian, but I'm definitely no hero..”

I sighed once more and stopped, about to tell her my biggest secret “That's kind of how it is with me...” she looked at me confused “I... Uhm... I'm actually a hero... The number two pro hero actually... I just work with the league to get information...” to my surprise she hugged me hiding her face in the crook of my neck and I could feel tears run down my neck “H-hey! A-Are you okay!? Why are you crying!?”

“I've waited... S-so long to meet a hero! Any hero!”

“They hold a special place in your heart?” she nodded

I flew slowly back to her place letting her breakdown. I could tell she needed it. I put her down at the door as she had stopped crying. She then walked in and closed the door, knowing she was home safe and sound I flew off to my humble abode.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed and have an amazing day/night! <3