Past Life: The Special Visitors

AN: This is her past life but it keeps merging with her reality. Her past life is not like this as it has her reality mixed in. Her mind has automatically mixed her past life with her reality because she knows nothing of her lives before but is learning of her memories. I know it is confusing! You can ask questions as need be!

"Ah Ms. Lore life isn't always as it seems", the man in my dreams said. My eyes flashed open chills going through me as I sat up. I grew extremely light headed and a couple of the girls around me gave me weird looks and a few eye rolls. "Whatever, this isn't the first time", I thought going to get changed.  

(Lucina's outfit for the day)

                        After I was dressed I ran through my mental list of my agenda in my mind.  "Next on the list, Go see Theo and Vi", I thought. I raced out the door passing a few young children and went to the cave that held the LVSH or The Loric-Vanarian Spanish Hideout. I pressed my palm to the door and the floor gave way shooting me down a slide at almost a hundred miles per hour until I reached the first floor where Theo and Vi were waiting.

                  Theo looked up automatically and nudged Vi on the shoulder. "Hey Luce. Excited for the dance tonight?"

I rolled my eyes. Of course! How could I have forgotten? Tonight we were welcoming a few very special guests. I had no idea who as it was a surprise to me. "Of course," I said a bit less enthusiastic than Vi was who was practically jumping up and down. 

                "Luce you're going to look like a star tonight! I'll do your make-up and....", she started trilling happily. I'll be honest through it all I kind of just zoned out and looked at the clock. In about three hours time I would be dancing with about a hundred or a thousand people. Yeah....fun.  

      Theo seemed to notice my lack of attention and smiled. "Come on Future Queen, you have a busy schedule." 

        "Wait....we're meeting them now?", I asked surprised. No one said now! I smoothed down my hair and looked at my outfit. I should've dressed nicer!

        Vi  laughed watching me. "Let's go get you into something better." She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the elevator. I smiled. She was the best friend.

       TEN MINUTES LATER

          "Almost done Luce!" Vi sang.

          "You said that five minutes ago!", I grumbled but she knew I was amused.

          Vi just grinned and finished up with my hair. "Done." She said smiling.

(Luce's hairstyle is the one on the left)

(Luce's dress is above)

       I look in the mirror and gasp. Vi smiles. "I know. I've outdone myself."

      "Wow." I breath, "You're amazing!"

       She grins. "I know! Now come on! Let's meet the visitors!" She pulls me with her to one of the meeting rooms with a huge smile on her face. As we walk I notice I feel a pull in the direction we're walking. I've always felt this way but this time it seems to be stronger. Closer. I breath in anticipation. Is this the soulmate pull? it seems to be. As we near two double doors a warmth flows through my body stronger than ever. 

         We walk in and I hear people talking around me but I focus on the pull. I go sit at a chair around the table quietly and everyone stopped talking. The pull was so strong and I knew immediately that my soulmate was in this room. Finally I would find my soulmate! I have had enough of watching Vi and Theo make googly eyes at each other! I listened to the thoughts in the room quietly without looking up. 

       "She seems nice." I heard a thought with a female "voice". 

            Then I heard male thoughts. One guy was thinking that I was gorgeous. I blushed slightly at that and another guy thought I was pretty and wanted to be friends with me. I smiled and then looked up.  Everyone sat up a bit straighter. Theo and Vi smiled at me. 

          I studied the visitors in the room silently for a second not meeting eyes yet. I wasn't sure who was my soulmate and I was nervous. "Hello," I said, "Welcome to the LVSH. My name is Lucina Lore." I heard a few gasps and one guy kept trying to catch my eye. I looked at him and met his gaze. He smiled and it was as if my whole world began to burn. All I saw was him. His eyes were amber, an interesting color, with silver flecks. I gave a small gasp and realized who he was. Leninculus Varin, otherwise known as my guardian and as Number Nine. He was my soulmate and there was no way it could work out.  Guardians could never fall in love with the person they were guarding. It was against the law. 

            "Lenin? Is that you?" Though I already knew.

               He smiled again. "Hey Luce."

             It was as if his smile helped my mood change and I smiled back, electricity flowing between us. We were meant to be. A few people gasped and then all hell broke loose.