Chapter 1

Emma POV

"Hi i'm Emma Sheppard i'm the youngest of the band Sheppard and the youngest sibling out of the my siblings that is George and Amy.I always had a soft spot for Jason or Jay as we Like to call him that he's just so kind and funny and cheeky most of the time he's more of the Photo editer of the band He loves to take nice Photos on our Tours but sometimes when me and the gang are in a interview He sits really close next to me so i think He May have a crush on me.."

Jay POV

"She's just....wow i'd never seen a girl so pretty in my life whenever i see her i get butterflies in my belly i just hope she likes me.."

No ones POV

Sheppard just finished there World tour and they were just settling down but Emma and Jay wern't as relaxed Like the others no they had thoughts....love thoughts going threw there mind Now Emma and Jay Like each other very much but they just can't tell each other How much they Like one another .meanwhile Emma was on her Phone looking at the mentions and Retweets and faves and some spammers then she got a DM it was from a fan named @SheppardFanacc so she took a look and it said"Hi Emma just woundering do you love Jay? You guys would look so cute as a couple"Emma blushed a dark Red yes she did Like Jay a lot.she was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't hear the door open and guess who it was...