" Hmmh. We're still planning for it hija. Don't worry about it okay?"

I'm actually worrying about it. I'm scared. What if, it won't save me.

Anyways, I stopped by at the Starbucks drive thru and saw Nathans texts. I acted normal and texted him the same way. Hindi niya alam na lilipad na ko for tomorrow sa California.

Time flies so fast. It's almost 5 months.

Nika and I are packing our things, and Rina and Samuel... Are... At Samuels place. You know na!

"So, are you ready to see him?"

"I'm so excited I can possibly die!" I said. I think masyadong oa 'yun?

" Hey! " Banta ni Nika.

I chuckled and showed a peace sign.

We're having our dinner here para deretso nalang sa eroplano mamaya.

"Oh my God!!!" I was shocked when Nika screamed and her reaction is scared. "WHAT THE HELL!!!??" She can't stop and can't control her reaction.

I checked her phone and I almost threw it.

"G-gabri-bri-" Nika can't finish what she was about to say. She was trembling. She can't speak.

Gabriella.

The girl who's kind, and the girl who helped me always. From our department.

A famous girl. Loved. Smart.

She.

She committed suicide. Just. Few minutes ago.

"What the. How. Why?!?" Nika can't speak.

She's actually close with Nika, she helped Nika before. Para maka pasa sa second year. She helped a lot of people.

She's a kind hearted lady.

Dead on arrival.

I closed my eyes. And tears are flowing. I hugged Nika. She's not crying much but she's trembling.

We're here at the airport. I can smell the first time I landed here from Canada. Tears are flowing. And walang paki sa mga tao.

I checked Nika, she's a little fine now. But still sad.

"You good?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I prayed for her. Whatever happens to her. She's in good hands now. " We smiled positively.

Pagsakay namin ng eroplano, I texted Nathan that I'll be sleeping. Siguro makakarating kami roon ng  umaga na?

I really can't wait!!!

But, you know.

There's something bugging me.

Like, wag. Wag ako tumuloy.

I woke up and saw Nika having breakfast.

"I picked yours. It's here" she gave me my breakfast and linatag.

" Any hours nalang daw, mag laland na" she smiled with a wink.

" Nika, I'm so excited!" I smiled. And words can't explain how excited I am right now.

-----

"Toria! Welcome to San Francisco! " Tita Hanni greeted me pag labas namin ng airport.

"Tita!!!!" Tumili ako't niyakap siya. Tita Hanni gave us a welcome hugs same with Nika.

" So, he's at his condo.. I called him a while ago... Napagisipan mo na ba hija?"

Oh, she's talking about the book.

" Hmmm. Not sure tita" I pouted and she just gave me a smile.

" Anyways, nag rent ako ng car niyo ni Nika.. I heard you guys will stay here for.. 3 days?"

We nodded and gave her a smile. We went to the resto near the airport and have some snacks. Then we went to the parking lot.

Tita Hanni send me the address and the map. So we're fine. And, the number unit.

I'm so damn excited!!!!

Like, what if... He'll welcome me with sex?

Or... A deep kiss!?

Oh God! It's been like... Five months!!?

"Guess what. I think this is St Stratford? Wow. So big." Anika stopped the car ng hindi ko namalayan na nandito na kami kakatulala ko't kakaisip ng ibabati.

"Omg. So, okay okay. Wait here please?" I gave her a puppy eyes and she just nodded. And gave me a goodluck kiss.

I walked to the lobby and dere deretso nag lakad sa elevator. I saw everyone looking at me. Siguro nag tataka na sila. Paano ko alam dito. Mukhang bago bago lang. Puro kano na teenagers ang nandirito.

Finally! I saw number 4456!

I breathe heavily and nervously.

I saw a pair of sandals on his floor mat. I pouted and think, baka may visitor siya? Hmm.

It's a girl then huh! Just kidding, I'm not tryna be oa now!

Luckily I'm wearing a long cardigan with a tank pink pastel, and a maong shorts. And my hair is medium cut already, with my spects.

I knocked and knocked. At dahan dahan, bumukas ang door.

I saw a topless man, with shorts. And it's.

Nathan!

I hugged him and halatang kakagising niya!

Hanggang sa nakapasok ako, nakahug ako. And naka kiss na sakaniya.

"T-tori?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

I nodded and I kissed him more. Pero naka open eyes niya. Isn't he happy? Or he's just shocked.

"Aren't. Aren't you happy to see me? It's been months!" I'm still smiling.

" I- I'm happy. But—"

" Nath, who's—"

And then my heart beat stops. Lahat. Tumigil.

Pag hinga ko.

Hangin. Lahat huminto. Di ko alam Kung totoo ba to. O nakakatulog parin ako sa eroplano.

Nang hina tuhod ko.

I saw Xyra wearing panties and bra na sinusuot niya ang shirt ni Nathan.

Na sinuot ko rin noong kami'y asa Canada.

Natauhan na ko. Wake the fuck up Victoria!

"Baby..."

'maybe, when we're ready. We'll meet again.'