CHAPTER 1

To overcome my unfortunate everyday life, I'll fully enjoy this short time of comfort.
The middle school graduation ceremony has just finished and the short break before entering high school has started. Truthfully, I should have been doing part-time jobs during this short break but I didn't have to do that anymore.
Thanks to the group bullying I've recently been through.
That day, because I wasn't able to go to work, I was fired. And because I was covered in injuries, I was also fired from my other part-time jobs.
Although I think it's unreasonable and regretful, in the end there's nothing that I can do.
During this break, should I try muscle training? Although I don't think it will change anything.
Though I have a lot of things on my mind, but first, I have to find a new part-time job.
But since I don't have much time right now, I should clean the house since I haven't done that in a long time.
While thinking that, I immediately took out dust cloths, vacuum cleaner, etc., and started with the major house cleaning.
Although I've regularly been doing some light cleaning, I still found a lot of dirt now that I'm doing it earnestly.
Additionally, because grandpa's house is really wide, it's difficult to find the time to clean it entirely.
........Well, I understand. I can't escape from this reality....
While feeling down, I head to the wash basin to replace the water in the bucket. On the way there, even though I didn't like it, I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror.
Thin and small eyes. Small nostrils and huge pig nose. Square jawed, and although my cheekbones are defined, my face is loose and plump, covered in pimples and freckles.
Thick lips and a crooked set of teeth.
Thin hair that feels like premature baldness.
This is my face.
A face that does not resemble my parents, or the twins.
When I saw it, the feelings, that I've bottled up inside, overflowed.

"Ah.....Aaaaah.........Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

I shouted while hitting the mirror repeatedly.
Desperately wanting to erase the being in front of me, I continued to hit the it despite the blood coming out from my fist.
And then, I grabbed the bucket and strike the mirror shattering it shortly thereafter.

"Haa...Haa......"

I calmed down a little after breaking it but the sadness I felt inside didn't clear up.
On the ground is my blood mixed with the fragments of the mirror.
......No matter how much I scream, nothing will change about my situation.
I wanted to undergo plastic surgery. But there's nothing that I can do without money.
Just earning enough money for my school and daily living expenses is already difficult.
Even if I stop high school and try to work, I will not be able to get a job.
Seeing this dark reality, I felt depressed.
Forgetting such unpleasant things, I tidied up my blood and the mirror fragments and concentrated on cleaning once more when I finally reach this room.

"Here is......"

The room where grandpa kept the items he collected from around the world.
Back when grandpa was still alive, I didn't have any particular interest in this place but now there's nothing I can do but be worried about it.

"..........I also have to clean this place?"

Carrying the bucket and a dust cloth, I entered the room. The room is filled with things I don't really understand.

"......What the!? That face, A demon god? Looks scary....... That, what kind of figure is that?"

There was a demon god figure, and a mannequin that was larger than me.
Besides that, there are basketball-sized red squares and, although I don't understand the principle behind it, strange floating stones that are spinning on top of equally strange pedestals.
Among those, there is also an Egyptian coffin that seems like it contains a pharaoh inside of it.
.......These are all the items collected by my grandfather......
Although I think they are amazing, For me, they're equivalent to junk as I don't understand how to use any of it.