Another Revelation

Start from the beginning

Devasena smiled as she sat nearby watching the kids sparring. But the game soon took a turn when Aslam joined Avantika and Mahendra still defended them with a smile.

Arzoo sat beside Devasena looking at them . Devasena and Arzoo sat looking as at one moment, Aslam and Avantika were on either side of Mahendra ready to attack. Devasena knew what Mahendra might do. But she wanted to see what Aslam and Avantika would do when Mahendra would pull the stunt. Arzoo looked tense.

"Ammi.."

"Wait and watch"

Avantika and Aslam moved to Mahendra with Swords ready to attack when Mahendra jumped high and moved back. Aslamand Avantika who knew that they might end up attacking each other, looked at each other.

Avantika raised her eyes above Aslam's head and then looked at him. Aslam understood the cue and bent down moving forwards and Avantika jumped over Aslam with one step on his back giving her the required momentum as she landed safely. Aslam straightened himself and smiled.

Devasena and Arzoo clapped seeing the kids learning. Soon, the three started again and this time, Arzoo joined Mahendra with her dagger and she was a good match with three swords.

"Ahem Ahem."

Amarandra came there and everything stopped as if he had put some jinx on them and made them statues.

"Abbu."

"Nana"

"Maharaja."

All four bowed down with their swords and dagger facing the ground. Amarendra smiled at the kids who were sparring beautifully sometime ago.

"Can I know the reason for this display here?"

"Maharaja, Yuvaraja replaced my bowstring with a catapult string and broke my bow."

Avantika complained. Amarendra looked at Mahendra who just gave him the best smile he could.

"And he wanted a sparring partner for which he kept disturbing me from doing my work."

"He ran from Avantika and climbed a tree!"

All his crimes were being counted. Amarendra frowned at his son.

"Amma.. "

Mahendra called for support.

"Ahan! Answer your father yourself. This is his department."

"Nana... Athi.."

"Pull up your sword."

"Huh"

"What?"

"NO!"

"Duh!"

These were reactions from Mahendra, Aslam, Avantika, ARzoo and Devasena respectively.

"You kept running around for sparring partners. You keep troubling Avantika. Now here I am. Spar with me."

"Nana!"

"Go on nanna"

He said with his hands folded behind.

Mahendra looked at his mother who just smiled. He took his sword and swung it forward. But Amarendra's reflexes were no match to the young, still learning Mahendra. Seeing Mahendra just defending and struggling for attacking, he looked at others.