House (part two)

Avery's POV:
     "umm...hi? I'm Avery. And uhm...how did you ever survived from being killed by this thing?" I asked Sabrina curiously. "oh, there's a vent in the basement and I stayed there for a while" Sabrina answered. "and I got foods from the kitchen soo...yea... Sometimes, I wonder why is there still even foods there..." she added. "oh uhm... Good for you then" I said.

Kai's POV:
     "uhmmm.... Is anyone forgetting that this thing is only gone for 20 seconds?" I said. Then after I said dat they-

Everyone(except Athena ofc): *RUNS AROUND THE HOUSE*

Kai's POV: (Again)
     I went to the bedroom and I saw Athena sitting there, just chilling. 'How the heck did she... How.... wha
..?' I thought. "oh hi there Kai" Athena said. "what are you doing here?" she asked me. "oh umm... Nothing. I just wanna get away from that thing"
   "oh you mean Penny?"
   "yeah"
     I laid myself down on one of the beds. I wonder what happened to this town. I heard this town isn't gloomy and quiet before...

Elise's POV:
     "Hey..um..Sabrina? Did you at least found the hammer by any chance...?" I asked her and OF COURSE WE WERE STILL RUNNING. "yeah. Do you need it?"
   "yeah"
   "OK then, here you go"
She handed over the hammer and I ran back to the door. Luckily the pig thing wasn't there anymore.

Athena's POV:
     'Huh? A yellow key?' I thought to myself. "Hey Kai, could you get the yellow key from upstairs? It's on the other side. I think no one has used it yet...." I told Kai and he nodded and went upstairs to get the yellow key.
   [OK sorry for cutting the story. You might be asking how did Athena saw the yellow key. Well, have you forgotten that Athena somehow hacked the cameras?.... I don't really think there's cameras at the real piggy house thing. But as I said in the description, I may have changed things because I needed to. OK continue reading]

Kai's POV:
     I did what Athena told me to do. "Umm where does the yellow key go to?" I asked Jackson. "oh i think it goes to a safe at the basement-"..."EVERYONE MOVE AWAYYYYYY!" Chris yelled. The both of us (me and Jackson) went to the basement quickly cuz we know that pig thing's gonna chase us too.
     I opened up the safe and I saw the code. I quickly ran back to the door to enter the code. "Guys! The exit is open!" I told everyone. I ran back to the bedroom to tell Athena that the door's open, just in case she didn't heard me.
     "oh OK I'll be there in a second" Athena said while picking up her laptop and other stuff.

Athena's POV:
     I went downstairs and I was surprised to see a girl that I have never seen before. "hi umm... Who are you? I-I'm Athena." I asked her. "oh my name is Sabrina... I've been staying here for a while and tbh, it's pretty boring in here." she answered.
     We ran to the van and of course we pet Sabrina come with us. I started the engine and drove further in the town. "ATHENA WTH?!" I can hear Chris shout from the back. "We have to find Penny's brother" I said.
"and why is that?"
   "I think he might be the only survivor left"
   "tsk. Whatever."
     I saw a police station nearby. 'George might be inside there...' I thought. So I stopped the van and we all went inside the station...