Part 2

Nayeon~

I'm currently walking towards our classroom when Jihyo and the gang passed by.

"Hey Nabongss! Wanna come with us?" Jeongyeon asked me. Huh??

"Where are you guys going? We have classes, remember?" I said, stating the fact. They all laughed like mad people. I then furrowed my brows at them.

"Oh. Haha, the good news is, the faculty held a meeting so we don't have a class in our first sub" Dahyun answered. Again???

"Is that so?" I just responded.

"Yeah. So? Wanna come to the coffee shop? Momo's treat" Jihyo said and pointed at Momo who was now talking with Mina. Those flirts.

"Uh, no thanks. You guys go ahead. I'll just be at the garden" I told them and started walking.

"Okay, if you say so" she said and they all went walking.

Ah. The fresh, clean air welcomed me as I reached the garden. I sat at my usual spot under the big tree. As I was about to sit, my hand felt something underneath it so I checked it out. Huh? A paper? Wait a sec, it's the paper I wrote on yesterday. Why is it still here? Oh well. I opened it and read my silliness but then I noticed an unknown handwriting that says.... 'You can just enjoy the moment, maybe reflect on yourself'. Okay? That's odd. As if my hands have its own mind, I took out my pen inside my bag and started writing..

"Yeah. It is relaxing here and so it is a good time to reflect myself. Or maybe I can breathe out all the stress I'm feeling" I wrote. Err, maybe it was just pure coincidence that someone actually read this and even wasted time on writing a response. I put it on where it was located,the moment where I saw it earlier. I then took out my headphones and listened to some random songs in my phone and enjoyed the vacant time.

Tzuyu~

I walked around the school campus since class will start in about 15 minutes. I heard students from 4th year gossiping about someone again. As I was passing, I overheard their conversation.

"Yeah? Nayeon is really beautiful and talented. But unfortunately, she doesn't entertain suitors" girl 1 said.

"She's too focused on academic performances, maybe that's why" girl 2.

"Oww, she's just so perfect, i think I'm falling for her, even if she's a snob" Both of them giggled at that statement. O-kay? I continued my pace and my feet brought me to the garden. Hey! I remembered finding a crumpled paper here yesterday. Maybe I earned a response perhaps? With hope, I scanned the shade under the tree and was surprised to see the same paper from yesterday. I took it and read what it says.

"Yeah. It is relaxing here and so it is a good time to reflect myself. Or maybe I can breathe out all the stress I'm feeling" Oh? The person seemed to be stressed? I wonder what year that person is. So I took my pen out and started wring my reply..

"Oh? So you're stressed? Why is that? Because of schoolworks perhaps?" I wrote. I have a feeling that this person will write back. I then settled it under the tree again. Then my phone rang. Chaeyoung's face appeared which simply means that she's the one calling.

"Hey, Chaeng.. Yeah, I'm on my way now so chill.. Of course I won't be late, yes, I'm gonna end this call now, see ya" I put my phone back on my pocket and jogged towards building 2.

Hi! Here's the part 2. i hope you guys anticipate the next part. And also, I have new stories to be uploaded. Please look on to it too. Thanks!

[Cool Tomato]