Chapter 2: A Visit

Reaver got into his carriage with Barry getting in after him. Reaver was going to visit The Queen, (Y/N). He wasn't going on business but just because he felt like seeing her. 'Am I falling in love with her too?' He thought to himself. He lightly shook his head and sighed, Barry gave him a worried look, but Reaver just smiled.

Barry looked down at the floor of the carriage. After thirty minutes they arrived at the castle, Barry got out and helped Reaver exit the carriage. They walked into the castle and saw (Y/N) chatting to a male servant, most likely telling him 'good job'.

Reaver pulled out his gun and shot the man in the leg, instantly getting The Queen's attention. "Now that I have your attention, how are you, your majesty?" Reaver said, a grin on his face.

(Y/N) sighed and flicked her wrist, making other servants take the wounded man away. "I'm just great, Reaver. You didn't just give me a heart attack.... and hello there, Barry." The (H/C) haired girl said, looking from Reaver to Barry with a smile on her face.

Barry blushed from the attention and nodded at her, smiling back. Reaver gave him a small glare but then quickly smiled at (Y/N). "Yes, well I needed your attention." Reaver said with a smirk. "I guess so if you go around shooting my servants!" The (Tall/Short) girl said, a bit pissed but then sighed, "How about we chat in the War Room? It has comfortable seats."

(Y/N) said and turned, leading them to it. Reaver and Barry couldn't help but look at her swaying hips. (Y/N) didn't truly know how bad Reaver actually needed her, how bad he yearned for her...