Surprise Reunion

Hi guys I'm back don't forget to read, comment, and follow enjoy...

One sunny day, IU is in her van after her manager picks her up.

"Oppa, why you pick me up so early?"

"Jieun-ah, we have to go to the salon for your hair and make-up come on your fans are waiting"

"Arasseo"

IU then start her day as usual. Yoongi is waiting for her cause they will perform together today. On the way to Music Bank, IU decided to play with her phone when suddenly a pop-up chat appears.

Sooji-ya: Eonnie

IU wae?

Sooji-ya I heard Wooyoung Oppa already discharged! And Taec Oppa invited us to his welcome party

IU who will be there?

Sooji-ya um me, Uri Hyunnie Oppa, Taec Oppa, 2 pm members, 2 am members, my members, Eunjung eonnie, Inah Bonnie, and of course Wooyoung Oppa. Jebal eonnie it's gonna be so much fun!

IU ok, when?

Sooji-ya umm next Saturday?

IU count me in

Sooji-ya assa! Wooyoung Oppa will be very happy

-IU pov

Reunion party with most of Dream high season 1 cast sounds fun! I really miss them. Sooji, Eunjung and of course Wooyoung Oppa.

Since I broke up with my ex I felt so gloomy.

Most of my friends are together with someone now.

In-ah eonnie after breaking up with Ji Hyun woo ssi takes a long time to recover. After she recovers, her now-husband Lee Dongwook Oppa confesses to her and they date. They tie the knot about a year ago so they are still newlyweds.

How about Suzy?

She dated Lee Minho ssi then-current husband of In-ah eonnie but now she settles with So Hyun Oppa which our dream high season one fans strongly approved.

Jiyeon is now engaged with a non-celebrity boyfriend.

Joongi Oppa is happy with Jeon Hyebin ssi.

Like why am I still single there gonna be someone for me?

-Wooyoung pov

The first time I do when I arrive home is checking the fridge I have to cook dinner. Suddenly, my phone rings a notification from Taec Hyung.

From 2PMTaec

Wooyoung-ah you're invited to your welcome back party in the AOMG club next Saturday be sure to show up cause our friends will show up too.

AOMG? Jaebum Hyung?

Who will come anyway?

After cooking dinner, I decided to look at the photo near my bed. My photo with the one and only Lee Ji Eun.