💕14. Different

Start from the beginning

"there you go again, you and your childish behaviour... When did you want to grow up, rowoon ah?" sighed youngbin. He could imagine ha jin's reaction when she knew about this too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well, our webtoon jagganim... Seems like you're late 10 minutes and....." before rowoon could continue,

"aniya....I'm stuck on the road, I'm not sure why today there're so many cars but seriously I'm sorry for being late, so can we start our meeting now? Last night, I've got an idea for the webtoon series," cuts ha jin.

"ehh, it's okay though Ha Jin ya, come on guys, let us start the meeting, she probably have prepared a lot, right?" added dawon.

"eoh??, amm... Bbajayo...." smiled ha jin to dawon that being nice to her. For her, dawon oppa is always being nice to her not like his brother that well-known with his rudeness even though sometimes he seems nice.

"ehhh!!!, where are you going?" asks rowoon.

"of course to join the meeting, waeyo? You asks me to do my job properly and that's why I'm doing right now," replied ha jin.

"if we want to held a meeting, a coffee should be nice, right?"

"emm, it sounds nice...but I'm okay without any coffee,"

"but I'm not and so do my brothers," said rowoon bluntly.

"so, what do you want me to do? Buy you guys coffee? I think I can but jigeumyo, let us focus on our project, later I'll buy it for you, eoh?"

"no need to trouble yourself to buy coffee for us, you can just make it, all the things you need are at the pantry, we'll wait for your coffee, and...make sure it's delicious, it's a punishment for you becoz you're late," laughed rowoon.

"Aigoo, that punk.... Yesterday he was my guardian angel and suddenly today he turns out to be the an evil, what's wrong with him? Is he a kind of person whom have double personalities?" sighed ha jin and she head to the pantry to make nine cup of coffees for all of them.

" rowoon, where's ha jin? Isn't she so excited to start the meeting? " asks youngbin.

" Hehehe, I just give her a first task, I ask her to make us coffees and she almost done with it," laughed rowoon.

"yah....how could you ask her to do such things? Poor her, you guys wait...and don't start the meeting without ha jin and me, I'll help to bring those coffees," said dawon. He was disappointed to see rowoon had never changed.

"hyung... But..." before rowoon could continue, dawon comes with a tray that have 8 cups of coffees on it, and then rowoon speak up,

"how about me? It's me who asks her to make it, why I didn't get one?"

"here...this is yours, dawon oppa said you can't drink a black coffee, so I've made you a white coffee instead," said ha jin while putting the coffee in front of him.

Rowoon noticed that ha jin's hand is redden. He thinks that maybe she spilled some hot water on her hand. He starts to worry about her again. He really don't know why those feeling always lingering at him especially if it's about her.

"how clumsy she is, but the coffee she made really taste good," mumbled rowoon.

"okay then, let us start, si yeon ah, pass me the proposal and all the documents and also the agreement for our collaboration," asks Ha Jin.

Si yeon whom sit beside do hwan give all the things ha jin asks. Actually, she felt bad for her too but she still can smile even though rowoon treats her like his maid. Do hwan too,couldn't understand what is his hyung intention doing all of this. At first, he thought that rowoon likes ha jin but seems like he just want to bully her.

About 1 hour later, they all dismissed as soon as the meeting over. Ha Jin, without anyone asks her to do so, she immediately clean the studio and wash all the cups too. It looks more tidy and neat. As she was busy doing the dishes in the pantry, rowoon lean his body next to the cabinet and he speak up,

"gomawo....Ha Jin ah, emmm....are you mad at me?"

"omoo,kamjagiya!!!, yah since when you've been here? I thought you're already went home,"

"this is my studio, why should I went home early?" asks him back.

"emm,you've got the point...but at least can you make sure your studio is in a good condition? I thought you're someone that prioritise cleanliness but what's with the mess though? You should clean every week so the possibility to get sick is low,"

"well, my brothers use it too so no need to put all the blame on me, I'm a hygienic person, you know?"

"hurmm...arasseo,arasseo,I'm done, I'll get going and....about your trip vacation, do I need to follow you guys?"

"ehh, of course.... I just said it last night, don't you remember?"

"si yeon....can she come with me too? It's must be awkward if I'm the only girl there," sighed Ha Jin.

"arasseo arasseo, but just the two of you, if more people then maybe my family will go bankrupt," sighed rowoon.

"ehh, did you say something about your family or am I just misheard it?"

"aniya...it's nothing," replied rowoon. He hopes that she didn't heard him very clearly.

"okay then, see you later at Jeju Island," waved ha jin.

"wait...."

"waeyo? Anything else?"

Rowoon then reached the cabinet located above ha jin's head and opened it. For him, it's easy to open but for ha jin, it's really high. He took a first aid kit box and put some ointment on ha jin's hand.

"it will leave a scar if you don't put some ointment, is it hurt?"

"amm...ammm...., it's not that hurt, anyway thanks," stuttered ha jin and she quickly pulls her hand back once rowoon done with it.

"naega mianhaeyo...hehehe....I just want to test your patience and skill to work with us, that's all, So....I think you're really compatible to work with us..., don't take it to your heart, okay?" smiled rowoon.

"I didn't say anything though, but if you want me to make you guys coffee everyday just say it, I'll be glad to make it becoz you guys had helped me a lot and gives me another chance to not give up on my dream easily," smiled her back.

Rowoon was flustered with her words but he knows one thing for sure, this girl is really the strongest person he ever met. She still can put a smile on her face even though she's facing a lot of problem.

" well, if you say so then I can't stop you, by the way thanks for today, " answered rowoon.

" you're welcome and thanks for this too," replied her back while showing her hand. She then went upstairs to get si yeon. Since this morning, si yeon and do hwan always together. Ha Jin didn't know what are they talking about but they looks very comfortable with each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeayyy, hahaha.... Rowoon ah, did you like her?? 😆😆😆.... Maybe not yet but after this they were a lot of many sweet scenes of them💕💕💕... Just wait for another chapter😉