𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

the screaming sounds of thunder was deafening the ears of y/n l/n. thunder furiously roared, the winds howled and pounded on windows and doors. the blank stare of y/n l/n was calm, though, somehow you could feel the silence within her eyes. the comforting droplets dripping on y/n's head had slowly stopped.

the strength to move had left y/n's body, the will to survive had slowly died down when experienced with real trauma. 

y/n's arms comfortably cuddled y/n's body, surrounding it with warmth. y/n didn't understand how her hands were still warm, the rest of her body was freezing. the blinding lights of thunder had abruptly stopped. y/n sore throat stared at the puddles of water remaining from the storm. "come on.. c-come on.. drink. live. do it.. just give me a chance.. please.."  y/n managed to say, her voice scratchy, but somehow still smooth.

y/n fell on her shoulder, gaining a wince. y/n attempted to crawl and drag herself to the puddle of water. "a-almost.. almost there.." y/n said silently. y/n's icy fingertips managed to touch the puddle of water. though, with that, a sudden rush of pain had came to her hand. looking up, she saw a cold glare, and a sandal on her already almost numb hand.

"oh? the pretty little human is still alive?" the figure menacingly smirked, "now, now. how about i end your suf- GAH!" the figure's head fell on the cold concrete ground. "i thought i told you to bring her, unharmed.

frightening red eyes towered of bruised body. his cold fingers lifted up her chin, "now, aren't you a beautiful one. how about.. you become my wife?" the man traced over her sore lips.

y/n shook in fear and shock. "wife..?" her scratchy voice asked. the man answered, "yes, wife. you have nothing to lose anyways, do you? what's the harm of becoming my wife?" silence had filled the air, though interrupted when the sound of banging had entered both their ears.

"ah, it looks like this is my time to leave. i will meet you again, my wife." suddenly, the strange figure disappeared.

the door had burst open revealing two people, a girl with black to fading purple hair, and a man with a half red and half checkered green and yellow haori. 

"ooh?~ this isn't the demon we were looking for.. unless.. it's a disguise!" the black and purple haired girl said. "w-wait! i'm not a demon! p-please don't hurt me!" y/n yelled, petrified for her life. 

"and how can we believe that?~" the girl questioned. "i-" before y/n could reply, the man cut her off. "the demon's body is there. did you kill him?" y/n stared at the slowly disintegrating body of the demon that the red-eyed man cut off.

"no! another man came in.. he killed him! he has- he has red eyes, black hair, a white fedora, and a black suit with a white tie!" the duo that barged in stared at the y/n like she lost her mind, "HIM? you- you met him? and made it out alive?" the black and purple haired girl asked in shock.

"we.. we have to inform this to master ubuyashiki." 

(i'm too lazy to do more, if this gets at least 10 views i'll continue lolol)