"Relax, princess. It's just like inter middle, but just a little stronger" he gently massaged her shoulders and she almost let out a moan with how soothingly sturdy his hands were.

"If you're a good girl I'll do anything you want me to"

"Will you win nationals then?" She asked and this time he didn't hesitate.

"Of course, princess. I said anything" the grin on his face sent shockwaves through her chest. Before she realised what she was doing she jumped to kiss Atsumu's cheek before running towards her team and he touched his face, his already wobbly feet now melting on the tiles.

Inarizaki High v/s Suoma Girls
25:8  25:11

Haruka was pouting after the finals the next day.

"What's wrong, angel?" He caressed her head.

"I'm so disappointed" she whined.

"Ah, but you gotta be nice to them. You're just too good at this"

"I haven't played for two years" she protested "I'd feel horrible if I did"

The practice for nationals was darn intense. Haruka was crawling home everyday with the twins. Atsumu was the only one who seemed to be fine. "Come on, don't be so weak" he shrugged.

"THAT'S CZ YOU SKIP PRACTICE!" Osamu whipped him.

"NANI SHITENNEN?? AHO!" Atsumu reached for his aching back.

"Why are you skipping practice??" Haruka was shocked with the news.

"Ah, it gets boring" he scoffed

"You're captain! You can't be so nonchalant!" She said.

"Yeah..." he said.

She found him swimming laps instead of going to practice. She was going to the gym for practice but decided to look for him first.

"ATSUMU SAN!" She scolded "What are you doing here?"

"Warming up for practice" he stopped at the step ladder she was standing on and looked up, regretting it in an instant before he said "That's some crazy pair of white lace you got there"

Her face went as red as the sunset while her hands pressed her skirt against her legs "A-Atsumu... san" she was embarrassed.

Her throat went dry when he climbed out of the pool. His soaking body was making all the girls dizzy. That was Adam's sinful creation right there, the irreligious ridges that his muscles created made the dripping water look like holy ale.

He flexed his shoulder cracking his neck and she heard her heart pop along with it. He ran his hands through his hair slicking it back scrunching his profane biceps as he stepped closer to her with every step she took backwards until her back hit the stand. His magnetic, honey eyes created a whole zoo in her tummy, his tight jaw cut her heart in half. He extended his arm almost trapping her there before taking the towel off the stand and stepped away. She was so close to irresistibly running her hands on his hard chest while her heart screamed for help and her legs clamped shut.

"Princess, what's wrong?" He asked with a grin spread across his face and she swore it was the devil talking. He eyed her trembling legs and held her hand, gently sitting her on his lap and engulfed her in his towel "You seem cold"

"I... I..."

"Hmm?" He hummed making her intestines string like a Quartet ensemble.

"N-Nothing"

People gawking at them made her even more uncomfortable.

"Angel, as much as I love this position I should go change" he cooed in her ear but her legs weren't moving no matter how bad her brain was beating her to move her feet.

She swiftly moved out of his hold and cleared her throat "I... I'll wait outside" She ran outside and held her chest tight "Oh, what the hell" she struggled for air closing her eyes shut but every time she closed her eyes all she could see was his whittled torso and his muscular legs. She cursed her mind for boggling over the cake.

She felt his colossal hand slide along her back "As much as I want to refrain myself from touching you, I can't when you're so cute and flustered"

"A-Atsumu san..."

"Lets go home" he said in a low growl and she involuntarily nodded.

"Practice, princess" he chuckled "You forgot about practice."