Untitled Part 1

Midorya was sitting down, taking notes intensely and thinking about powers like the nerd he is- I mean like the smart boi he is! He tapped o-on Bakugo's shoulder, leaning over on his desk.
" K-Kaachan, what's y-your secret behind your awesome q-quirk? "
" DEKUUUUU! You idiot, what do you want "
" S-Sorry Kaachan, i just love seeing y-your angy face.. It's adorable!.. u-uwu "
Bakugo was going red, maybe from being a angy boi, but he was actually blushing.
" DEKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOUUUUU ", Bakugo shouted, as he barely punched Deku. Deku was amazed at his strongness!!! " O-Oh Kaachan- w-why... C-Can you take me to the Nurses office b-because you punched m-me so strongly?!?! " Bakugo slide on his sunglasses, blushing. " F-Fine, your such a clutz and idiont, Deku.. " blushes.
Kaachan took Deku out through the door, holding his hand firmly. Then Deku tripped onto Bakugo?!
" G-GET OFF OF ME, N-NERD! " Bakugo yelled.
" I-I'm sorry, Kaachan! My m-mistake... "
Bakugo and Midorya stared into each others eyes.... Blushing... " ..damnit.... ", Bakugo said, kissing Midorya! BUT THEN, URUAKA SLAMS INTO THE DOOR, FLOATING INTO THE CLASSROM?!!!! " DEKU IS MIIINE!!!!!!!! ", Uruaka shouted, determined! >:3
Bakugo got ready into fighting position, he wasn't going to lose Deku just yet!
" FIGHT MEEEEEEEEEEEE, URUAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ", SHOUTED BAKUGO!
" P-PLEASE DON'T FIGHT O-OVER ME! :point_right: :point_left: "
Uruaka excepted the challenge! " ok ", she said as she tapped Bakugo, MAKING HIM FLY AND CRASHED HIM INTO THE WINDOW! Uruaka heard Bakugo yell as he fell out of the window?!
Uruaka turned to Deku, floating him over to kiss Deku... THEN, OUT OF NO WHERE, BAKUGO CAME FLYING UP! BURSTING WITH FLAAAAMES!?!!
" YOU FUCKER! I'LL KILL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU "
URAKA GASPED! BAKUGO SMASHED URUAKA INTO THE WALL, AND STARTED TO BURN HER! ..But.. Before he could, Uruaka got out of the way and pulled off there costume... i-it was... MINETA??!?!?!?! BAKUGO AND MIDYORIA GASPED! " I'm sorry, i-i just wanted to see your pp.... ", Mineta said. Bakugo and Midorya started to drag Mineta, and put him in the stripe club. Bakugo and Midorya then kissed, and played super SMASH bro's, like my dad and his girlfriend.