"I can't wait to see you three perform on lunchtime!" Daisy stated, giving off a happy closed-eyed smile.

	"D-daisy, don't you have head girl duties?" Jake stuttered out, making Daisy's vocal cords bring out giggles with a small blush

Hailey didn't know what she's feeling but she's feeling hurt that Jake is looking at Daisy the way he does when he's supposed to look at her-, wait a second...Hailey snapped out of her thoughts. What were those thoughts, she never thought of anyone, especially Jake, that way?

"Oh yeah, well, I'll still be around to watch you guys for lunch!" Daisy replied then skipped off to the opposite hallway from the music club, presumably going to do her head girl duties.

"Heh, looks like the selfish reason is a girl," Zander muttered under his breath as the three continued to walk to the music club. Jake seemed to hear that as his eyes went back from dreamy to neutral.

"Shut up Zander, I do like singing! In fact, I loved it but I stopped it beca-" Before Jake could talk more about his primary years, he stopped talking, making Zander and Hailey look at him, dumbfounded. It doesn't matter anyway, it will not fix some of the damage Jake did to the two.

There was an uncomfortable silence between the three after that, due to the lack of things to talk about. The three just walked and soon enough, they were the first three in the music club. Since the three can't talk about anything at the moment, they just went their separate ways. Zander and Jake continued to practise for the performance while Hailey made sure that the others arrived on time. Zander seemed to keep on glaring at Jake while Jake was very focused on singing. Zander sighed internally, thinking that maybe Jake isn't that bad after all, Jake didn't mess up the chance Zander gave him...at least not yet.

"Hey Zander, the song's done." Jake's voice appeared out of nowhere and Zander saw that he was still playing the song while Jake already finished singing. Zander sighed again, thinking that it is not acceptable to do that again.

"I'm so sorry, Jake," Zander replied, rolling his eyes. Sure Zander was acting childish but it is reasonable in a way, it's only been 2 weeks since Jake joined the music club and Zander is still not comfortable around Jake. To say that there was a small tension between the two would be a huge lie, there was a lot of tension between the two.

"Anyway, did you try the soulmate survey app yet?" Jake asked out of nowhere, making sure that Hailey did not hear what he said. Jake didn't want to make the situation even more awkward between the three of them.

"Yeah...I did." Zander replied, eyes rolling to the back of his head, the sarcasm venom went directly to Jake's heart. Jake sighed, knowing that it will take a very long time for the two to finally get along.

"And if you ever hurt her...you know who I'm talking about...you'll be facing all of us." He continued, looking at Jake directly in his eyes. There was always something about Jake's almond brown eyes that made Zander wanted to get lost in- wait a second.