| Imagine #13 | Jean Pierre Polnareff

Start from the beginning

M/n seems to pick up on your irritation, no doubt experiencing some of his own. "I think we were actually going to take this elsewhere, right, Y/n?"

You nod, thankful to M/n, "Yeah. See you tomorrow, Pol."

He watches you leave, grinding his teeth as you slip your hand into M/n's.

He won't let you slip through his fingers like this, and he especially won't let that stranger touch you when he himself hasn't laid hands on you yet.

Standing, he follows a safe distance behind, anger fuelling his actions.

|||||

M/n leads the way to his room, which is stationed on the opposite side of the hotel from the rest of your group's.

He grins and opens the door for you.

You waste no time and enter the clean room with confidence before turning to M/n. Before you can do anything, M/n drops to the ground, eyes shut.

Confused, you crouch down and examine him. He's still alive.

Is this the work of an enemy Stand?

"Mon amour," a husky voice answers your unspoken query.

Looking up, your startled eyes meet Polnareff's.

"What the hell?!" You leap to your feet and glare at the larger man. "What did you do?!"

"He's alright, I simply knocked him unconscious, not that you should care."

He steps over M/n's sleeping form, moving closer to you. You step back, the back of your knees hitting the edge of the bed.

"I shouldn't care? Of course I care, he's innocent! Unless you have proof he was an enemy Stand user..."

He makes a tsk sound and leans closer to you, too close for comfort. "I had to deal with him, amoureux. He was coming between us."

You instinctively bring your hands up and try to push him away. He doesn't budge as a smirk taints his soft pink lips.

"Pol, you're scaring me," you feel trapped.

That statement seems to snap him out of his odd behaviour, at least a bit. He backs off of you and lets you pass him.

"You shouldn't have done that, Jean Pierre Polnareff," you scold, angry and a bit frightened. "We're not dating or anything. I'm allowed to do whatever I want in my spare time."

Your words simply add fuel to his angry flame, "Do I have to teach you, ma cherie, that you're mine and no one else's?"

He gently trails his hand across your shoulders before gripping your arm tightly. Eyes wide, you are dragged alongside the Frenchman to your shared room.

"Let me go!"

He ignores your protests, locking the door behind him as he finally releases you.

Your Stand appears, ready to battle it out, "Is this the work of an enemy? What's happening?!"

He chuckles, Silver Chariot at the ready. "It's not an enemy, ma chere Y/n."

You stare at him blankly.

"I love you, Y/n. I love you so much! I couldn't let some other man take you away from me."

"I'm not yours, Polnareff. I don't belong to anyone!" You refute, "Now move, I'm not spending the night anywhere near you!"

"Tsk, no can do, l'amour. I'm not letting you leave until I prove my love," he moves closer to you.

While you're distracted, he uses Silver Chariot to restrain your weaker Stand. You can't move as terror strikes you.