Jaehyun then chuckled sarcastically, Donghyuck immediately elbowing him in the ribs since the youngest already guessed that this guy is about to speak nonsense that will heat up the fire more.

"Y'all are guilty and your ego hurts because you couldn't protect her." Jaehyun scoffed. "So you are making arguments."

"Hyung, please just shut up." Donghyuck forced but Jaehyun acted like he didn't even hear the useful suggestion the youngest stated.

"If you are referring to me," Taeil teleported right infront of Jaehyun, everyone tensing when he punched him lightly in the chest but was still strong enough for Jaehyun to take a step back. "Say it to my face."

"I wasn't referring to you, I am referring to everyone." Jaehyun spat bitterly. "But you claimed it, so.."

"I had enough of it." Sicheng stood up and run to Jaehyun, purposely banging his shoulders. "Consider yourself as one, bastard."

"Sicheng, calm down." Mark immediately stood up.

Jungwoo nervously watched his brothers started piling up into each other's nerves. He stared at his palm with his broken eyes, guilty.

Jungwoo can take their rage away as an Empath. He can take control of their emotions and calm them down. But he is hating himself at the moment since he lost his sanity a few hours ago and there's no way he would risk to do it again.

If he tries, he might get drain since the stress adds up. And he doesn't want to pass out in the middle of finding you. He want to be there when you arrived, hopefully soon.

Johnny easily noticed the poor one. He patted Jungwoo's shoulder and smiled reassuringly, "It's not your responsibility, Jungwoo."

The younger one frowned. "But I am capable of--"

"I know you can control their wave of emotions but you also need time for yourself." Johnny ruffled his hair. "Besides, this guys should learn to control themselves. They look all stupid."

"Johnny Seo, did you just.." Taeyong clicked his tounge, the noise dying down as everyone's attention averted into Johnny.

Yuta's eyes flared. "I heard it too."

Johnny stood in defeat, regretting that he tried to use it as a joke when everyone is obviously not in the mood. "I have no plan of joining your stupid argum-"

"Stupid?" Taeil snapped, triggered by the word.

And with that, Johnny snap back with a sass.

Therefore, another bickering was formed.

Jungwoo stayed silent, not knowing what to do as he witness everyone will either stop or fight each other.

Odd enough, Doyoung is just standing from the distance with a confused expression. He is commonly the one who adds up the fire in debates with his brothers or the one that calmly handles and try to stop the growing tension between his brothers. Either way, he is always in this kind of conversation.

But this time, it was different. He kept a distance for himself while he looked like he is  trying to finish some sort of puzzle in his brain.

Jungwoo ignored the fight behind and approached Doyoung, sensing the man's confusion. "Hey, is everything good?"

"I.. I can feel something." Doyoung bit his lip. He shut his eyes for a brief moment before snapping his head at the man beside him. "Jungwoo-ah, can you tell everyone to be quiet."

Jungwoo obediently followed. "Hey, hey, Doyoung hyung said he felt something. Please stop fighting." He walked towards the circle. "Hey! Atleast for one minute!"