Chapter 46. Instagram Whore & "Here, Here"

Start from the beginning

I frowned, pulling the note from the wall and following the arrow around the corner and out the double doors to the backyard. My jaw dropped when I saw what the boys had done.

They had pulled a giant table into the backyard, covering it with a white table cloth and delicious food, with an extra 2 highchairs at either end for Lux and Draco, colorful cloths were raped from pole to pole across the backyard, creating a colorful material roof, 5 stools were at the end of the table set up in a line facing us and there sat our 5 boys, with Andy and Tom, standing, on either side of the line with big smiles. Draco was on Niall’s lap.

“Welcome, One Direction” Draco cheered causing all of us to laugh

“I think he means; Welcome to One Direction” chuckled Louis “and welcome ladies, to lunch”

“You cheeky bastard Lou” laughed Eleanor, earning a shrug and a smirk from her boyfriend

“What is all of this?” I laughed, still in shock from the transformation of the backyard “Did you guys do all of this?”

“Yup” smiled Niall “This is our way of saying thank you”

“And, we love you” added Harry with a big smile

“For what?” laughed Perrie beside me

“For always being there for us” replied Zayn

“For always putting up with our ridiculous schedules” nodded Liam

“For putting up with the attacks” sighed Louis sadly

“The loud fans” Harry laughed

“And for the terrible, terrible press stories that get written about you way too much” finished Niall

Tom took Draco from Niall and came and stood with his wife and daughter, kissing them both and smiling at all of us “We wanted to say thank you and what better way to do it than lunch”

“And a private One Direction concert” cheered Andy “so take a seat!”

We all sat around the table, laughing at how pleased the boys looked with themselves and turned to face our private concert artists.

“We wanted to perform this for you before we performed it for anyone else because this is for you” smiled Harry “All of you”

“Happy Anniversary El” smiled Louis

“You too Riley” Niall laughed

“What’s our anniversary?” I asked

“2 months without an argument” Niall chuckled “Or a bad press story”

 “Cheers to that” Harry screamed, causing us all to laugh. Niall picked up his guitar and started strumming;

Liam started the song; People say we shouldn’t be together, we’re too young to know about forever, but I say they don’t know what they talk, talk, talkin’ about”

Harry continued; “Cause this love is only getting stronger, so I don’t wanna wait any longer, I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl, Ohhhh”

They all sang the chorus together and Niall continued the second verse; “Just one touch and I was a believer, every day it gets a little sweeter”

And Harry added on with him; “It’s getting better, Keeps getting better all the time girl”

They sung the chorus before Louis sang softly; "They don't know how special you are, they don't know what you've done to my heart, they can say anything they want, 'cause they don't know us"