Chapter 46. Instagram Whore & "Here, Here"

Start from the beginning

“Mum-“

“Hope your good honey, say hello to the girls for me, and Niall, can’t forget Niall and the rest of the boys, make sure you eat breakfast and dress pretty today, okay, love you, bye!”

Then I got the dial tone.

I frowned and looked up at the girls, dragging the phone away from my ear. “Whatever they’re doing, it’s at Stella’s and she’s in on it” I sighed, shoving my phone in my pocket “And it involves working around Draco, food and moving stuff or injuring each other, I’m not sure which”

“They’re setting up for lunch” El’s eyes widened

“Oh right” Danielle laughed, making quotation marks with her fingers “’Lunch’”

We all laughed as Perrie started to collect the half-drunken cold cups of coffee, with Lexie’s help and put them all in the sink in the kitchen.

“Stella said to ‘dress pretty’ today, what do you reckon they’re doing?” I asked Eleanor, sitting on the arm of her lounge

“I’m not sure” she pouted “But we should do what she said and pretty you up!”

I rolled my eyes as El grabbed my hand and dragged me up to Louis’ room where she had an overnight bag. She pulled out a make-up bag and an extra dress, throwing it at me with a smile.

“El” I squinted at her “Why do you have an extra dress in your overnight bag?”

“I pack heavy, no matter where I’m going” She shrugged, pushing me to the door of the bathroom “Now get changed and I’ll do your make-up”

“For lunch?” I asked, raising an eyebrow as she pushed me into the bathroom

“Yes” she nodded “For lunch”

Then she slammed the door closed.

*

I wasn’t the only one dressed up for “Lunch”. Eleanor was wearing a tight black shirt with a loose white singlet, tucked in at the waist with wedges, Danielle was wearing a red singlet and tight black pants with her Obey hat, Perrie was wearing a grey, flower patterned dress with boots, Lexie was wearing a denim jacket, black shirt and black jeans, Louise was wearing tights with a long blue shirt and she had Lux dressed in tights and her American shirt. Eleanor had thrown me a white summer dress, later giving me a green jacket that I wore over the top with the boots I had worn over here.

“Time to go” smiled Danielle as I picked up Lux from the floor and Lou grabbed the baby bag

“To Lunch” cheered Lexie, jumping down two stairs at time, making us all laugh.

“She’s younger than you, isn’t she?” asked Lou in a low whisper as we all descended the stairs “Lexie”

I nodded “Harry said she turns 19 in December”

Lou nodded along with me and Lux copied her Mum’s movements, making me laugh. We took two cars to the house, not risking it to walk with the press hanging around the apartment hoping for interviews with all of the hype from the new album.

The house was quiet and even as I unlocked the door, no one came running to see who it was. Not even Draco.

“Hello?” I called as the girls followed me through the front door “Hello?”

There was a note taped to the kitchen wall, pointing towards the double doors of the backyard;

                                                                        Follow Me