A New Friendship

It's been about a week And Pam and a Ryan has become close friends throughout the week they even started having IM chats. Ryan goes to he kitchen to grab his lunch and Pam approaches him. "Hey what are you up to Ryan?" Said Pam. "Oh nothing much just going to eat lunch" said Ryan. "Oh. Me too" said Pam as she held out her lunch with a smile. "Want to join me in the break room Ryan?" Asked Pam. Ryan was shocked she has asked him and was completely happy and zoned out for a minute thinking about what he and Pam could become. "Ryan?" Asked Pam. Ryan snaps back. "Oh sorry I zoned out for a second. I would love to join you for lunch" said Ryan with a smile on his face.
They walk into the break room. "So hey how's your day been Pam?" Asked Ryan. "It's been the usual day. Answer calls, send faxes, listen to Micheal's nonsense all of that pretty mu—" said Pam she froze when she pulled out a hot sauce packet. Pam started to tear up in front of Ryan. "Hey hey are you okay Pam?" Asked Ryan. "I'm fine it's just some stupid thing" said Pam. "You can tell me. If it's making you like this it's obviously not stupid" said Ryan. "It's just some stupid inside joke Jim and I had." Said Pam. "You want to talk about how you're feeling. I'm here for you I'll listen" said Ryan. Ryan thought in his head. "Why the fuck would I say that now she probably thinks I'm into her now. Fuck". Pam nods her head yes to Ryan.
Pam begins to tell Ryan everything she's feeling. "It all started when Jim left me and breaking off my engagement to that monster Roy. I've just felt so alone and no one is there for me until we started talking. Ever since you've been here for me this past week things have been working out great. Thank you Ryan" said Pam. "Oh. I didn't expect that but you've also made my life better. I've realized there's so much more to you. I love your personality Pam" Ryan says as he smiles. They walk away and Pam has a smile on her face. The day ends as they have some small talk while walking to the parking lot.