CHAPTER ONE

No one POV

As you approach your new school you look up at the clouds and sigh, "Wish me luck dad.." You say and you walk into the school and switch your shoes. After you change your shoes you try to find your homeroom class. 

\\ Time Skip by Coffee Jelly //

15 minutes later you find your class and you see the teacher waiting in the hall looking around until she spots you, "Are you Y/N Teruhashi?" She asks, you nod and she tells you to wait in the hall. A few minutes go by while you here comments like, "I hear there is another new girl" or "I hope she is hot" You shake your head hearing that last one until the teacher opens the door and invites you into the room. 

When you walk in you can feel the eyes staring you down, you then write your name on the board behind you and hear a bunch of gasps. Then someone bursts out, "You're a Teruhashi!?" you slowly nod and say, "Yes I am, the Teruhashi's adopted me last week and let me go to the same school as, Kokomi." You finish saying pointing to your "sister" who decided to let you find the class yourself because it would 'boost confidence'. You look over to the teacher putting your arm down, "Where may I sit?" You ask looking around. The teacher points to the seat behind a boy with pink hair and you nod walking over there. As you sat down you heard whispers about you like, "How is she a Teruhashi?" or even, "She isn't even pretty, why did they choose her?" You weren't surprised though because that is what you expected to hear because Kokomi is really pretty, you won't lie. You just sigh and lay your head resting on your hands and you listen to the teacher talk. 

Saiki POV

When the new girl sat down behind me everyone's thoughts began to flood into my head. Good grief, this doesn't seem promising for her. Not my problem though so I just chose to listen to the teacher and try to block out my classmates thoughts. 

// Time skip by Amp the Cat \\

As I was walking through the halls to go to the restroom I spotted a girl I don't recognize laughing at something. It caught my eye so I decided to see what was so funny. Once I got into view of the thing, or person actually I could see it was L/N. 'They must be friends' I thought as I turned around to go back to heading to the restroom when I heard a wince, 'This weakling will learn to not disrespect me.' I sigh and turn around sharply seeing L/N on the floor holding her leg close to her chest. 'Good Grief..'

Y/N POV

I sat there on the floor holding my leg in pain. She had kicked me hard in the shin and it hurt like no tomorrow. I closed my eyes waiting for the next hit when in the corner of my eye I saw a pair of shoes stop in front of me. When I look up it was the boy from my homeroom class, he had an emotionless look on his face and held out his hand to take. When I tried to stand my left leg gave out and I fell back down to the cold ground. I heard the pink haired boy sigh as he helped me stand then picking me up bridal style. My eyes widened and winced in the pain in my leg and held on tight to the boy. As I looked closer at him I recolonized him, he was the boy in the picture that Kokomi has on her desk in her room. 

"You're Saiki right?" I asked looking into his purple eyes, "How did you know that?" He asked me glaring into my eyes as he walked down to the nurse I'm guessing. "Kokomi has a picture on her desk with you and a few of her friends, and I recognized you. He just nods and looks back to the hallway. 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, hope you enjoyed!

Words: 689