Season 1: Episode 1

Start from the beginning

Thalleous(reading):
The Prime Songs were recovered and distributed amongst the clans once more, signaling an end to the Great War.

Thalleous:
Peace was restored to Ardonia, and a time for rebuilding and healing began. The wounds caused by the Deathsinger, however, will be felt forever. The Great War, 11th Wall of Time.

*Thalleous finishes reading off the Wall*

Thalleous:
Hawken, I fail to see- Hawken...?

Hawken:
*waking back up, startled* Ah yes yes exactly! So you see what this means Thalleous?

Thalleous:
Hawken... were you sleeping through-

Hawken:
*zips to the wall* Look here! Where do the Walls of Time say the final duel took place?

Thalleous:
*confused and curious* Mount Velgrin.

Hawken:
Indubitably! Most legends, including these bungled Walls of Time, fail to state that the final duel took place on the mountain's peak.

Thalleous:
Alright... so what does this mean?

Hawken:
I've heard rumors of a presence on the peak of Mount Velgrin. Being the naturally curious scholar that I am, I sent a few scouts to transform those rumors into facts. That was two weeks ago.

Thalleous:
And what was their report?

Hawken:
There was no report! None ever returned! Why do you think that is?

Thalleous:
I am not entirely sure-

Hawken:
The Voltaris, Thalleous, the Voltaris!

Thalleous:
You think the Voltaris are at Mount Velgrin?

Hawken:
Indubitably! I'm aware you've been hunting Voltaris ever since the Great War ended, so I brought you here to inform you of this lead.

Thalleous:
It has been years since I lost the trail of the Voltaris. I should ride to Mount Velgrin and see for myself.

Hawken:
*getting Thalleous' attention* A-a-a-a. Hold up there Thalleous. Although I'm no Chronicler, I feel it my duty to accompany you and record what information we find. I would... also like to discover the fate of those I sent to investigate.

Thalleous:
*stares* There's a chance we'll encounter the Voltaris, and who knows what other perils.

Hawken:
Fear not Thalleous, for I am prepared to fight!

Hawken draws his weapon, which is an uncooked fish. He looks down at it, and pulls out a stick then tosses it over his shoulder and continues shuffling through his inventory.

Hawken:
Wait, w-wait, somewhere around here I have a weapon unless I lost it ah here it is!

*Hawken holds his sword out.*

Thalleous:
*sigh* Very well, come on then. Most likely this was all just a misunderstanding.

They walk towards the exit of the Walls of Time, Thalleous taking one step for every two of Hawken's.

They walk around a clearing at the top of the mountain. They see a mysterious obsidian arch in the center.

Hawken:
This is where I sent the scouts, right here Thalleous.

Thalleous stoops down and looks at the snow, then over to an entrance in the mountain.

Thalleous walks inside and sees signs that some people have been here recently. After picking up a shield, he hurries outside, then tosses the shield down near Hawken.

Thalleous:
Someone was here... recently. I found their supplies.

Hawken:
How peculiar. Why would they leave their belongings where others might find them?

Thalleous stops as he realizes the unfortunate truth that they are both in danger.

Thalleous:
*grim* Because they are still here...

Thalleous slowly turns around, and sure enough there are Voltaris around the edge of the clearing. Hawken and Thalleous stand together and Thalleous draws his weapon- a large diamond enchanted sword.

One Voltaris steps forward.

Tygren:
You must be Thalleous Sendaris. I've heard many things about you.

Thalleous:
And I have heard nothing about you.

Tygren:
Oh I know, I've made quite sure of that.

Tygren strokes the blade of his sword menacingly

Tygren:
So allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tygren Voltaris.

Tygren:
As for you Thalleous Sendaris, I know who you are, Champion, and I know what you've done to my clan. Your sword has slain many of my brothers, and once I kill you I will take it and slay twice as many of yours!

Tygren and Thalleous begin fighting. Thalleous is trying to protect Hawken. At one point Thalleous gets knocked down, and Tygren fires his Song at him. Hawken grabs the shield off the ground and deflects it, pulls out a sword and prepares to fight, even though he's terribly outnumbered and not a fighter.

Thalleous is crawling towards his sword, which parallels between Tygren approaching Hawken. Thalleous gets his sword and stands up, but turns to see Hawken on his knees, Tygren beside him. Hawken falls down dead.

In Thalleous' shock, he's grazed by a ball of energy from Tygren's Song.

He's thrown far and lands roughly in the snow.

Tygren:
So many years have we prepared for this, and you are not about to interfere.

Right before Tygren kills him, Thalleous teleports using one of his own Songs and stumbles into a run.

Thalleous runs to the edge of a cliff and jumps, and in mid-air teleports once more to the far side, landing awkwardly and painfully as he grunts from the impact.

Thalleous:
*grunt*

He remains there breathing heavily for a moment.

Thalleous:
*breathing heavily and somewhat painfully*

He stands up slowly and looks back to the far side of the cliff.

Many Voltaris line the edge of the cliff, their red eyes and markings showing through the dense snow and mist.

They stand there on opposite sides

(To be continued)

(Note: This is not my own ideas)