"This isn't little." Bhrata bhim said. She laughed a little.

"With so many people we need to plan ahead. And Droupadi is also with us. We can't travel just like that." She said.

"But is it right the city people to go with us?" Jyesth bhrata asked.

"It's their right to stay where ever they like. You can not stop them. If they want to leave everything they have and stay in The Island. No one has the rights to stop them. You can have a say about letting them stay in your kingdom. But not letting them leave their kingdom." She said.

"Jyesth bhrata kingdom can't just made with soil and pebbles. We need people to stay with in the cities as well. " Bhrata bhim said. She then went to mata and Droupadi.

"Have anything for me or Droupadi got it covered?" She asked

"No one can take your place in this family Adrika. Not me. Not any other wife of the brother's." Panchali said.

"I was just trying to ease the tension Droupadi. I didn't mean to hurt you." Adrika said.

"You only said that we aren't differ. That I'm the deed and you are destiny. Then how can destiny hurt the deed. Remember you control me..." Panchali said, expecting Adrika to finish.

"And you give me direction." And she did.

"This is what I want my daughter in laws to do. Iniquity can easily happen to the persons who are in the path of righteousness. Droupadi can advice them to that path but my dearie, only you can save them from any iniquity. Take care of everyone Adrika. You are there with them is the only thread that I will be clinging to." Mata said. Three of them hugged each other.

       We started our journey. Five of us on our hourses at the front. Droupadi in a palanquin. In between city people. Adrika was covering everyone. One time she was with us, the other moment she was with Droupadi. She even ran her horse into wild to bring some herbs or berries for kids Droupadi or bharat bhim. We were discussing how agile she could be when she came to us.

"Jyesth, in about 45 minutes we will reach our first stop point. People are walking for a long time now, we all need rest." She said.

"That's right we are at the entrance of the forest path, at some distance we will come across the lake." Nakul said reading the map.

"Ok. Sahadev tell this to the people. Nakul and Adrika you two go ahead and prepare the space for our people's stay for the night." Jyesth bhrata said. They both nodded and left.

      We all took rest for the day by the lake. That was a beautiful place. Full of wild fruits. People had planty to eat there. Then we discussed our next day journey with a drink prepared by Adrika. She prepared it for everyone for better sleep and tiredness. I believed people loved their new queen. Who was not just a queen by looks but by heart. She gave medicines to people who were not feeling well. And treat wounds of people. But we retired early as per her instructions she wanted to cover as much distance as possible when the atmosphere had the coolness of morning. That's how all did happened. We started our journey well before sunrise. Till the sun came up to our head we were quite close to Khandavprasth. But that wasn't the only change that was happening. Adrika looked very tired and almost sick. She was constantly sweating, coughing and dozing off. Nakul was around her all the time as expected. When we could see the Khandavprasth, Adrika was looking very miserable.

"Adrika are you okay? You don't look very good." I asked.

"I don't feel right. Seems like I'm going to be sick. I need my coat. I'm very cold." She said and left towards Droupadi.

"Cold? She is sweating like a waterfall." Bhrata bhim said.

"Nakul lead the way. I'm going after her." I said and didn't wait for his response. When I reached her.