Chapter 1

••(y/n) p.o.v.••

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep-

I press my hand on the button of my old alarm clock and grown. I sat up and picked up my clothes and went to the bathroom to to brush my teeth and to try to look presentable. I sighed remember having to start ua, of course ideas excited to go to the top hero school and almost japan and especially getting into the top class! I just was just a little nervous to have to meet new people I wouldn't say I'm shy just sometimes I can get irritated easily.

I was out of my small bedroom and into the hallway of the small apartment that I shared with my uncle, his door was left open so I assumed he wasn't home until I got to the living room to see him laying on the couch with a bag of crack and the white powder spilling out on the floor from atop the table. The television was on so I shut it off, we didn't need the electricity bill any higher then it already is. I sighed at the scene and made my way to the kitchen to get a granola bar or something to eat, getting kicked out of your parents place and having to move to a completely different county to live with your drug addict uncle wasn't the best summer vacation, the thing that scared me the most was if anyone at UA was to find out, I'd sure get in trouble, they might even think I did drugs! Money tend to be tight often due to my uncle blowing it often so i has to work a lot this summer and sometimes I hated it but I had to deal some of the drugs he had just to make quicker cash.

I found a granola bar while searching though all the empty shelf's and stuffed it into my pocket to eat later, I slide on the shoes and quietly open the door while giving a quick goodbye to my uncle even though he wasn't gonna respond. I quickly made my way down the stairs as the elevator was broken as perusal and creeps were just hanging around, I made it out of the building putting my headphones in and started to walking to school while munchin on my granola bar.

It wasn't that long of a walk but it was a little tiering, I made it into the building while looking around at all the other students I soon made it to a huge door that said "1-A" in red, I opened the door to a blue haired boy who was taller than me, he looked like he's been their for a while he quickly got up to greet me and I didn't exactly know what to do. "Tenya iida, I believe I didn't see you at the entry exams, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance as we will be attending the same class this semester." He said with robotic hand movement.

"You can just call me (y/n)" I said making an effort to sound at least a little nice. We both made our ways to our own seats and sat their in awkward silence. To break the suffering silence I decided to ask a question to my new classmate. "So what's your quirk?" He turned a little towards me and lifted up his pant leg to reveal his caff that looked like an engine and explained his quirks to me. Something about it seemed familiar "seems similar to that hero Ingenium." I said as he smiled. "Yes he is my older brother!" I haven't been in Japan that long but I got to learn about a few hero's pretty quick. "Oh that's awesome that your related to a pro!" I said almost shooting up from my chair. Before we could continue talking a few other students came in and the Iida each time got up to nicely greet them but they didn't really make an effort to talk to him or anything. We all kinda just sat in our desks and chilled.

I decided to close my eyes for a bit...

Didn't realize that I ended up going to bed just to be wakes up by a red head shark boy. I thanked him and rubbed my eyes to wake me up a little more, I noticed the boy iida arguing with an ash blond boy who had his feet on the desk, I didn't know if I was gonna get in trouble for sleeping then I realized I had my arms on the desk, would be get upset with that? I didn't really know nor want to risk it so I just took them off. I looked around at the new people in our class and noticed a Pikachu on his phone scrolling through something, I leaned forward on my desk to look at his phone.

"Ya GoT qUaLiTy MeMeS mY lAd" I said.

He let out a little yell accidental scrolling too far down his saved gallery of beautiful memes into flat out nudes.

"WoUlD sAy Ya GoT qUaLiTy NuDeS iF i WaS StRaIgHt" I said

"Hm- hey watch what your looking at!" He said realizing he wasn't at his memes anymore.
At the mention of nudes a short purple thing shot up out of no where. "I heard the mention of N-U-D-E-S, as I'm tit pics and I correct?" He said I wacked him over the head with my hand. "Ew shut up you perverted grape!" I said jokingly with a tint of seriousness in my voice. Iida came back over scold us. "You should not talk about such things in class! I expected better behavior from you (y/n)" he said again with robotic hand movements. I realized he had said my name and only mine, oh got was I already declared to be the child like friend that's suppose to be innocent? Or the bean one?!? These thoughts scared me very much, just as that happened a yellow thing slugged it's way in. Everyone sat back down in their seats quietly.

"MR CATERPILLAR!" I said scream whispery just to get a few people to look at me and a little giggle. The man In the sleeping bag got out and I couldn't help but talk again. "He's a butterfly now-"

"It took you 18 seconds to get ready, time is precious you shouldn't waste it, you only have 3 years to become a hero don't waste it, if you came here to make friends then your at the wrong place." I didn't know what to do and what his level of seriousness was, I was liking the people here more than I expected should I get up and go then? I want all these people to be my friend maybe even the pervert grape! Nah I might be being a bit to open to friends right now...

"Here put these on and meet me outside" he said holding out gym uniforms. Everyone got up to pick theirs out and then headed to the locker rooms to change.

Heading to the fields I felt an arm around my neck to look over to see the Pikachu, had I already made a friend?

"So what do you think we'll be doin?" He asked casually. "Don't know just hopping it's quick I'm lazy." I joked. After that we made it to where the rest of the kids were as a few others were behind us.

Mr butterfly came with a ball in his hand and explained what was going on.

"The one with the lowest score will be expelled." He said all too serious for my comfort as I gulped a little.