Σ 5:Tokoha's strength

Start from the beginning

"Stand Up!" Tokoha and the girl turn up their starter face up. "Vanguard! Watakushi! / Planting Maiden, Ozu. "

"Ride! Disciple Stealth Rouge, Minosuke." Shirayuki mentioned, who was riding his grade one.

Time Leap (short).

"Ride! Stealth Dragon, Dual Weapon. Call Awakohime. I attack with her." Shirayuki said, who called one more unit to the field.

But... Tokoha defends herself. "Guard! What are you planning?"

"Nothing, I'm just following orders. Critical trigger, everything to Dual Weapon." Yukikaze's attack causes Tokoha to take two damage.

At that moment...

"I already told you that I don't know anything about your friend. Could you please stop this." Kaoru replied, who was still walking with Karen and Mahiru.

"That's a complete non non." She denied, who didn't believe in Kaoru's words, until... "Karen-chan, Tokoha is having a fight with a strange girl." Mahiru was pointing when she saw a girl in a fox mask.

"It's her! The girl who attacked us in Fukuhara! You will see!" Kaoru runs off.

"Wait Sayamiya." Karen and Mahiru ran after her.

"Turn End... Now It's your turn." The girl with the fox mask answered.

"Wait!" Kaoru shouted, reaching as far as Tokoha and the others were.

"Kaoru, Karen, Mahiru, what are you doing here?" Chrono asked when he saw the three girls arrive.

"Tokoha, be sure to finish her off!" Kaoru said supporting her. "Let's call Mamoru-san, so he's on his way." Karen added.

"Bring reinforcements to prevent it from escaping, not bad..." Shirayuki said.

"Don't forget that I am your opponent. Stand and Draw. It's time for a new bloom, Ride! Ranunculus of Phantasmic Blue, Ahsha!" said Tokoha, who appeared on the field as Phantasmic Blue, Ahsha.

"A new Ahsha, I wonder... How did Tokoha-chan manage to get such a rare unit?" asked Kumi, who turned to see the redhead, who looked away.

"Call Sharl! With the Sharl on the right, I attack." Tokoha said who attacked the masked girl's Vanguard, but... "Guard!" Shirayuki defends herself from Tokoha's attack.

"Ahsha, it is time to attack." said Tokoha, who appears like Ahsha attacked the masked girl's Vanguard again.

"No guard." Shirayuki replied.

"Twin Drive!" Tokoha show two critical triggers.

"That's... That's a double critical!" The masked girl was surprised.

"Power to the Sharl of the Left and Critical, to Phantasmic Ahsha." Tokoha's attack caused three damage to the masked girl, one of which was a draw trigger.

"Power to Dual Weapon" she said, while increasing the power of her Vanguard. "Sharl on the left... attack." Tokoha added.

"Guard!" said Shirayuki, who was defending herself from the green-haired attack. "Turn end" Tokoha said.

"It is time for winter to cool everything down. Ride! Fantasy Petal Storm, Shirayuki. Stride Generation! Sweetly Smiling Ice Petal, Shirayuki, Stride skill. Call Drench Serprent, Yaegaki and Instant Swapper, activated the Fantasy Shirayuki skill, draw a card. Now I activate the Petal Shirayuki skill, you Ahsha, [Power] -5k" the masked girl smiled.

"What!" Tokoha is surprised...

"A unit that can reduce the power of the opponent's Vanguard?" Kumi mentioned scared. "Not only that, since she has less power, he needs more cards to guard..." thought Chrono, who was worried about Tokoha.