PROLOUGE

*Gotham City , Gotham*

March 5th, 2003

*17 years ago*

Gotham General Hospital

There was a woman she was in a cat suit the fluorescent lights blinding her has she screams in pain pushing a baby out as she cries of the pain doctors and nurses rushing in and out of the hospital room of Gotham General encouraging the woman to continue.

The baby much to the mother's joy was happy and healthy her cries filling the room as soon as she opened her eyes to see her much to her relief.

But that joy of interaction didn't last long as the young woman started to fade.

The doctors and nurses tried everything they could to save the woman but to no success the woman lying on her death bed gave one final request.

"Call my sister " as she faded away.

A woman and man showed up straight away as they heard the news Mary Kyle now Mary Kensington couldn't believe her sister gave birth she hadn't heard from her in years.

Doctors and nurses gave advice saying it was best to give her a new name rather than what her sister originally named her which was going to be Grace Kyle so it was now going to be Penelope - Scarlett Kensington so with a baby and kitten in tow the unsure couple didn't know what would lie ahead of them for the future.

Mary immediately crying as she held a sleeping baby in her arms and her husband holding a kitten in his as he tried to comfort his grieving wife as they head back to their home of Duncanville California.

I hope you like the prologue the first chapter will come soon I promise 🖤💛