"Fine. Rolling a dice is a piece of cake." You cleared your throat, shooting a grinning Jaehyun a glare. "Unless someone here try to control."

"I will not." Jaehyun quickly defended, wiping his suspicious grin.

You turned to look at Johnny. "Can you block everyone's ability?"

"Johnnyyyyy~?" Taeyong widened his eyes for him not to do.

Johnny scratched his ear, giving you an apologetic smile. "I don't think I can do it, Y/N."

The sighs of relief came out from their mouth and you could only sulk in the corner. It is unfair, especially when Jaehyun seems like he is doing some sort of mental telepathy to everyone.

They are surely plotting something against you. From the way they stifled their grins to their suspicious glances.

You took a deep breath, hoping would dissipate in the air after doing this.

"Johnny-ah~" Everyone stopped on their tracks when your voice changed into a smaller one. "Please~"

"Oh.. my.." Donghyuck blinked. "T-This human here?"

"Please~ Block their abilities~" You leaned closer, putting a pout.

"Johnny, if I were you," Taeil started.

You quickly scoot away from Johnny when you noticed his smile slowly growing wide. "I know Taeil, if you are Johnny, you'll split me in half because of ho-"

"Nooooo!" Johnny turned to look at you and kneaded your cheeks. "That was cute!"

Your quickly pulled away from him and buried your face in your palm as everyone started mocking your aegyo.

"I will regret this my whole life.." You whispered.

"Okay! I will block their abilities!" Johnny ruffled your hair.

"Wow, the amount of disrespect hyung." Donghyuck blurted while wearing the face of betrayal.

"Can anyone make me dissipate right now, if that is possible?" You frowned, but only earned some cooing from the boys.

"Taeyong hyung!" Jaehyun called loudly as the end of the bottle pointed to the mentioned guy. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Taeyong sighed.

"Why did you borrowed my shirt back then and it seems like you still have no plan of giving it  back?"

"Oooohhh~" Everyone teased.

Taeyong pouted. "I gave it back to you!"

"Yeah, but the sleeves are already burned." Jaehyun rolled his eyes as you laughed loudly.

"My bad, I was angry that time because one of the stockholders ditched me." Taeyong scoffed cockily. "Can you believe he ditched a handsome fireboy like me?"

You grinned, tapping into his shoulders. "Why did you have Jaehyun's shirt in the first place though?"

Everyone turned dead silent as they gave you a flustered look.