Feelings

AUGUST P.O.V

I woke up this morning on the couch with kelis laying down asleep on my lap. I gently picked her up and carried her to my bedroom trying not to wake her. I gently put her down on the bed and covered her with the sheet . I walked out the room and headed to the bathroom. I did my daily routine and got dressed ( outfit in mm). I looked at the time it was 7:15 a.m . She ain't really told me what happened last night, I guess because she was so shook up. I ain't even ask her, but all I wanted to know was what happened to her. I called my manger and told him that something came up last night but that I would be there this afternoon. I went out the door and went to get us breakfast.

************************

KELIS P.O.V

I woke up this morning feeling a little better than how I felt last night. I looked around and notice that I was in August's bedroom, I smiled at how sweet he was not anybody would just put someone in their bed. I came out the bed and walked to the living room just then August walked in from outside. " hey sleeply head " I chuckled " hey." He went to the kitchen and I followed behind and sat down by the counter . He placed the bags he had in his hands on the counter and looked at me. " so you going tell me what happened to you last night or nah" I sighed " well, my boyfriend and I got in a fight last night and it did end well . He looked at me in a way like..you lying " that's all that happened ? " I nodded my head " "yeah, why" he looked at me. "the way you acted last night it had to be more than that. You can tell me anything, I'm here for you." I looked down, August came around and lift my head up by my chin gently. We both looked eachother in the eye. August leaned in and kissed me. I was shock but I eventually gave in. I pulled back and smiled he smiled back. He took me by my hand and carried me to the living room with the bag's in the other hand " you ready to eat some breakfast? " I nodded my head " of course, I'm starving. " we sat down and ate after I was finish I did my daily routine. August gave me one of his shirt to put on until I got back to my apartment but I didn't have my keys then I remembered that Darren never locks the door. I walked to my apartment, I open the door and walked in. I looked around and notice Darren wasn't there. I went to my room and put on my clothes ( outfit in mm). I picked up my keys that was on the dresser, walked out the door and locked it . I turned around and August was right there on the wall waiting for me. " boy you scared me " I playfully hit him on his arm. He chuckled " I know I scared you, you should of seen your face tho." I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes "whatever. " he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me while walking " you know ion mean nun by that you my girl." I shook my head and smile " okay."

-----------------------------------------------
AUGUSTS P.O.V

I step out the car open the door for kelis and took her by her hand and lead her to the studio. I walked in and dapped up Chris ,Tyga and Trey and couple other guys in the room. I looked at kelis and called her to meet the guys . He greeted all of them and they did the same. Then my manger's girlfriend walked in and greeted all of us I introduced her to kelis. Next thing I now they telling us they'll be back. I watched them walk out the door. Chris dapped me on my shoulder getting my attention. " that's your girl ? " he asked me. I shook my head " naw she just ah friend, why?" He shook his head " nun I was just wondering, but shorty look badd." He said.

I nodded my head and chuckled " yeah she bad alright, got a nigga catching feelings already." Trey looked at me " so you hitting or nah?" I shook my head " naw man we just friends." Yea friends with benefits Tyga added . They all start laughing. I chuckled " man whatever she got a man anyways." I heard my manger called me. I walked over to him he told me that I would be performing in 2 days so I needed to get ready. He finished explaining to me what I had to do. Kelis and stacy ( manger's girlfriend) walked back in . I couldn't help but stare at kelis , She's different from every other girl I know and she's attractive. I know from how things going so far she ion be mine one day.

***************************************

What you guys think? Comment plz ..... thanks. Don't forget to vote if you like it.