Chapter One

Vote, comment, & share ;)

AGAIN, I canNOT express to you how detailed and vivid this is going to be 👀

Waking up in an unfamiliar bed, with a boy she doesn't remember the name of isn't exactly how she pictured her morning going. Alexis blinks, rubbing at her eyes as she sits up in the bed, sheets pooling down around her waist until she realizes she's naked. "Jesus," she mumbles, pulling the blue comforter up, wrapping it tight around her breasts.

Her eyes wonder to the boy next to her, his brown hair pointing up in all directions, and plump lips slightly parted. He, by far, has got to be the most impressive notch in her belt. A college senior, who looks that good - from all angles? A smile tugs at her lips as she toes to put her face in her hands.

There's movement next to her, but she tries not to focus on it. A low groan comes from the boy next to her, and she does her best to gently move off the mattress. She leaves the comforter, and opts for picking up the trail of clothes they left last night. She turns around at the entrance to the bathroom door, and even from there she can see the angry red marks left from the her fingernails. Scratches - they run all along his back. She moves swiftly, walking into the bathroom to get a good glimpse of herself in the mirror.

Soft purple bruises line the base other neck, and her stomach - the insides of her thighs even, and there's a familiar warmth spreading all throughout her body again. Very vividly, she remembers various parts: his hand around her throat, her face pushed down into the pillow, the lack of oxygen, the way his lips felt on her skin, the aggression - he had practically man handled her the whole night.

She places her hand around her neck, right where his hands had been hours ago as he had moved in and out of her at a pace that left her legs shaking after.

"Fuck," she mumbles, pushing her hair out of her face.

"Fuck is right," comes a deep, sleepy voice next to her. She's quick to try and cover her body, even though it's pointless given he explored nearly every part of her last night. "Why don't we.." he takes a step closer, placing his hand on Alexis's hip and guiding her toward him. She looks up through her eyelashes, clothes falling to the ground as he presses their bodies together. He's in just his underwear, which Alexis is thankful for - because she's already aroused as it is. "Go back to bed?" he looks down at her, one hand cupping her jaw as his thumb pulls her bottom lip down.

He dips his head down, pressing his lips against the marks he left last night, and it makes Alexis's toes curl. "So early?" She smiles, hands placing themselves on his shoulders. "How the hell did I get so lucky?" He smiles against her skin, and she can't help but let out a small giggle.

"Mmm...you were good," he mumbles, pulling her back through the doorway and into the bedroom.

"I'm not gonna lie though, I don't remember your name." He kisses up her neck only for him to turn her around, pulling her hips back against him so her ass is pressed flush against his bulge. "Someone's getting hard, is it easy to get you going, baby?"

He tangles his fingers in her hair, and yanks. She gasps, neck being pulls back and to the left - giving him full access to the skin there. She furrows her eyebrows, mouth falling open as his warm tongue presses against her neck. "Oh," she whines, hands moving back to touch his body, squeezing his sides as goosebumps surface all over her body.

"Are you gonna talk about it, or are you going to do something about it?"

Her mind wonders back to last night, the pieces slowly falling back into place with every touch.