chapter 1:zombozo hypnotises everyone

So i wake up and smell something delicious i stood up and saw gwen cooking scrambled eggs with toasted bread and tea as she looked away i striked and took one of the eggs and she saw me.

Gwen:hey give that back.
Ben:never
Gwen:ben i tell grampa
Ben:fine i don't care (and then i ate the egg)

Gwen:eww have u even brushed ur teeth.

Ben:have u brush ur's (and then we started fighting and then grampa max came in and held both of us)

Max:okay u two cut it out.
Gwen:well ben started it.
Ben:no i didn't why would u be making food when am around

Gwen:so i can't cook my own food again

Max:okay don't fight again ben appoligise to gwen.

Ben:fine am sorry.
Gwen:i don't forgive u.
Ben:what?
Max:(he sighs)why do i even bother.
Gwen:yap u owe me one.
Ben:fine what u want.
Gwen:i want u too take me too all the country's in the world and get me birthday present because last time u didn't.

Ben:what too run around the country get u a present grampa.

Max:u know what kids i need a nap(and with that he went too his bed and slept)

Ben:fine.
Gwen:good.
Ben:i can't believe am about too do this(i turned the watch and found xlr8 then i hit the watch and turned into xlr8)

Xlr8:well are u ready.
Gwen:yap(she got her camera and climbed on xlr8 back)

Xlr8:wow ur heavier than u look(and then i ran off we reach asia,england,america,europe,tokyo,japan,china,korea,france,london and they continued for 8hrs some time they will wait because the omnitrix will time out so we wait then continue and then they reached were the rv was and then boom they heard a big explosion)

Gwen:woah what was that.
Ben:i don't know but lets go tell grampa max(as they entered the rv nobody was there)

Gwen:where is grampa.
Ben:i don't know maybe his at the city(so they reached the city only too see zombozo)

Gwen:Zombozo.
Ben:what are u doing here
Zombozo:oh it's the brat with the watch u know what fright wig take care of them u two lets go(and then be left and left fright wig with them)

Ben:we better split up.
Gwen:ur right i"ll take fright wig.
Ben:okay i'll go after zombozo(so with that they split up gwen was now left with fright wig)

Gwen:ok fright wig it's just u and me now.

Fright wig:wow gwen i didn't know u and that brat could split up.

Gwen:what do u mean.
Fright wig:well u and him are always together fighting and doing things together.

Gwen:well yeah were cousins.
Fright wig:well whatever lets get tok the fighting.

Gwen:sure (so then gwen casted a spell )

Ben:hey zombazo what is the plan rhis time.

Zombozo:it's zombozo brat and my plan is too hypnotise everyone in the world and then i will be a king and then i will have and army and then i will rule everyone ha ha ha ha ha.

Ben:wow what a stupid plan.
Zombozo:excuse me.
Ben:oh u want too be excuse sure please be my guest or don't (i turned the watch too wild mutt and hit it)

Wild mutt:grww grww graaa grewww.

Zombozo:ok i don't know what u just said(and then i attacked i slashed zombozo i bit him until he gave up and ran but the police was there and the omnitrix timed out)well i still have my army of human's.

Ben:oh right(and then the omnitrix timed in i turned it too upgrade and hit it)

Upgrade:it looks like it's time too upgrade ur machine(i jumped inside his machine and reversed it)

Zombizo:no my plan was full proof (the officers took him too jail and then we went home and slept)

Ok thanks guys for reading this chapter please vote and comment byeee.