Chapter 1~ Juvia in Fairy Land?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever had that feeling that this isn't the only world out there?

That world that is comepletely different from ours....

And we can't exactly explain what that world really is....

Well I think I found that world....

It's the world known to me as well a sort of 'Wonderland'...

But to them they call it the land of Fiorie....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Present Day~

The girl with long blue hair woke up to find her surrounded by darkness. She kept rubbing her eyes, so that she could try to focus the vision of her surroundings. It didn't help though. Suddenly a bright light appears, and she find herself in a room with a tall girl with blonde hair, and brown eyes.

"Huh? Oh your finally awake", the girl claimed with delight

The girl with blue hair didn't reply. She was still wondering in her mind about where she was there, and how she got there. But all shed could remember was when she was just walking to school she happened to find a well filled with water. She then remembered that when she was looking at her reflection she stumbled on her toes, and fell into the water, and blacked out.

She then sits up from the compfy bed,"w-where is Juvia?"

The blonde looked at Juvia confused.

"Well then who are you? How did Juvia get here?"

"Hm....Oh yeah how silly of me", the girl got up, and bowed wearing her fancy short yellow dress,"my name is Lucy Heartfillia the wizard, and earlier today I found you in front of my magic well"

....

Juvia laughed in front of the so called wizard

"What is so funny?!"

Juvia continued to laugh uncontrollably.

"Hm...maybe I should tak you out for some air"

"Huh?"

....

Lucy grabs Juvia by the arm, and begins to drag her to the fron door of her house.

"Hey! Where are you taking me!"

Lucy smirks as she opened her door to reveal a land with mountains that were uncountable, people flying on brooms, and cats that flew past the humans. Juvia stared with amazement, and fright.

"No.... Way...." Juvia said speechless

Suddenly Juvia fall to the ground, and passed out. Lucy got on her knees, and began to shake Juvia by her shoulders worriedly.

"Hello?! "

~Aikko Shikata~ Zeotrope~

~Flashback~

Juvia woke up that morning bright, and early from another night of dreaming of herself at the beach. Juvia yawned, as she sat up from her bed, and stretched her arms out. After she took a few stretches she got up from her bed, and walked over to her closet. You see today was the day when Juvia is going to go to school celebrating Juvia, and Bora-Sama's anniversary. Juvia and Bora-Sama are going to have such a wonderful time today.

Juvia searched inside for her phantom lord uniform, and got dressed. She then pulled up her long black high knee socks, and black flats. After Juvia got her hair done as well she left her room to find her older brother, Jellal-Sama, coming out of his room looking extremely groggy this morning.